When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Brechin Point.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Brechin Point. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Brechin Point.
Large Airports ...
- Lester B. Pearson Intl. (YYZ/CYYZ)
- Toronto City Airport (YTZ/CYTZ)
- Buffalo - Niagara Intl. (BUF/KBUF)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- St. Catharines Airport (YCM/CYSN)
- Kitchener / Waterloo Intl. (YKF/CYKF)
- Niagara Falls Intl. (IAG/KIAG)
- John C. Munro Hamilton Intl. (YHM/CYHM)
- Greater Buffalo Intl.
- Greater Buffalo International Airport lies 112 miles [180.2 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Brechin Point.
- Official website: www.buffaloairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Buffalo International Airport
General Aviation Airports ...
- Orillia Airport (FAA ID: CNJ4)
- Orillia Airport lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Brechin Point.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Orillia Airport
- Lake Simcoe Rgnl. (FAA ID: CYLS)
- Lake Simcoe Regional Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the west of Brechin Point.
- Official website: lakesimcoeairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lake Simcoe Regional Airport
- Baldwin Airport (FAA ID: CPB9)
- Baldwin Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Brechin Point.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Baldwin Airport
- Lindsay Airport (FAA ID: CNF4)
- Lindsay Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Brechin Point.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lindsay Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Springwater / Barrie Airpark (FAA ID: CNA3)
- Springwater / Barrie Airpark lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Brechin Point.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Springwater / Barrie Airpark
- Greenbank Airport (FAA ID: CNP8)
- Greenbank Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Brechin Point.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenbank Airport
- Muskoka Airport (YQA/CYQA)
- Bradford Aero (YFD/CPM7)
- Midland / Huronia Airport (YEE/CYEE)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Brechin Point. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Brechin Point), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Brechin Point) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Brechin Point. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Brechin Point
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Brechin Point. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.5375, Longitude: -79.2075