Welcome to Bracebridge ...
The town of Bracebridge is 860 feet [262 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Bracebridge lies in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Area codes for Bracebridge: (705) and (249)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Bracebridge: P1L<3>
Websites for Bracebridge ...
Official Website: www.bracebridge.ca/
Communities Also Named Bracebridge ...
Using our Gazetteer, we found another community named Bracebridge - it's located in Ontario.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Bracebridge.
Communities near Bracebridge ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bracebridge.
(8 miles [12.9 km] to the south)
- Crystal Beach
(4 miles [6.4 km] to the west)
- Falkenburg Station
(4 miles [6.4 km] to the northwest)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Falkenburg Station came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Falkenburg Station
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Falkenburg Station
- Saint Elmo
(4 miles [6.4 km] to the southwest)
(4 miles [6.4 km] to the northwest)
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Ziska. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<6>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ziska
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Ziska
- Willow Beach
(5 miles [8 km] to the west)
(6 miles [9.7 km] to the southeast)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Matthiasville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Matthiasville
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Matthiasville
(7 miles [11.3 km] to the northwest)
(7 miles [11.3 km] to the east)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fraserburg came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fraserburg
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Fraserburg
(7 miles [11.3 km] to the southeast)
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Germania came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Germania
- Jump to a Google Map centered on Germania
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bracebridge ...
Looking for more information about Bracebridge? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Bracebridge, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Bracebridge.
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Bracebridge: www.bracebridge.ca/
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Bracebridge - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (249) is an overlay for area code (705).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Bracebridge, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Bracebridge). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Bracebridge or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<6>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|