Welcome to Bonnie Beach ...
Although we found mention of Bonnie Beach during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Bonnie Beach was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Bonnie Beach to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Bonnie Beach, please Contact Us.
A typical abbreviation for Bonnie Beach: Bonnie Bch.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Bonnie Beach might be (or was) located is in the Eastern Time Zone (EST/EDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: EST- Heure Normale de l'Est (HNE), EDT- Heure Avancée de l'Est (HAE).
Communities near Bonnie Beach ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Bonnie Beach.
- Chippewas of Georgina Island First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Chippewas of Georgina Island First Nation
- Chippewas of Georgina Island First Nation lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the south of Bonnie Beach
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Chippewas of Georgina Island First Nation came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chippewas of Georgina Island First Nation
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Atherley
- Atherley lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the northwest of Bonnie Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Atherley
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Concord Point
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Concord Point
- Concord Point lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the east of Bonnie Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Concord Point
- Lagoon City
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lagoon City
- Lagoon City lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the east of Bonnie Beach
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Lagoon City came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lagoon City
- Brechin Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brechin Beach
- Brechin Beach lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the east of Bonnie Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brechin Beach
- Brechin Point
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brechin Point
- Brechin Point lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the east of Bonnie Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brechin Point
- Fawn Bay
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fawn Bay
- Fawn Bay lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the northwest of Bonnie Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fawn Bay
- Prophet Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Prophet Beach
- Prophet Beach lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the southeast of Bonnie Beach
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Prophet Beach
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Bonnie Beach ...
Looking for more information about Bonnie Beach? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Bonnie Beach, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Bonnie Beach.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went north past Bonnie Beach and then turned east". While Bonnie Beach could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Bonnie Beach as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Miller Creek to see Pete ... Miller Creek is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Bonnie Beach could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bonnie Beach) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bonnie Beach. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 44.5639, Longitude: -79.3022
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|