Communities Also Named Aberarder ...
We have found one communities that share the name Aberarder.
There is one other community in Ontario which is also named Aberarder.
- Communities Located In Ontario ...
Curious and Interesting Names Near Aberarder ...
As we travel, we always see a community with a name that gives pause. While there are names which are interesting or familiar, some catch our attention or strike our fancy. We always wonder about such a name. If time permits and the community is not too far, we'll usually try to make a side-trip.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Errol
- Errol lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<1> to the west of Aberarder
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Errol
- Fourth Line
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fourth Line
- Fourth Line lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<1> to the southwest of Aberarder
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fourth Line came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fourth Line
- Kettle Point
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kettle Point
- Kettle Point lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the northeast of Aberarder
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Kettle Point came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kettle Point
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Marthaville
- Marthaville lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the south of Aberarder
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marthaville
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Ravenswood
- Ravenswood lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<1> to the northeast of Aberarder
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Ravenswood came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ravenswood
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Springvale
- Springvale lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> to the northeast of Aberarder
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Springvale
- Wees Beach
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wees Beach
- Wees Beach lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the west of Aberarder
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wees Beach
Notable Births & Deaths ...
This is a new section for us and we are still collecting data.
Below is our list of notable people who were born, died or were buried in the area surrounding Aberarder. Please note that while we are collecting data on an ongoing basis, it's a big task and it's unlikely that our list will ever be more than a sample.
- View Our List ...
- William Johnston 'Buffalo Bill' Hogg (Major League Baseball)
- Bertrand Leslie 'Bert' Lindsay (Professional hockey)
- Colleen Moore (Actress)
- Actress. She was born in Port Huron (Michigan) on Sunday August 19, 1900 and died in Paso Robles (California) on Monday January 25, 1988 at the age of 87. The body was cremated.
- Port Huron is located 17 miles [27.4 km] to the west of Aberarder.
- Find-A-Grave Memorial: Colleen Moore<4>
How Far From Aberarder to ...
We spend a lot of time looking through Gazetteers & Almanacs that were published in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Many of the Gazetteers include the distance from a community such as Aberarder to various places of note, such as Parliament Hill.
With a nod to our favorite Gazetteers, the straight-line distance beginning in Aberarder and extending to:
- View Our List ...
- The National Capital at Parliament Hill (Ottawa, ON) is 356 miles [572.9 km]<1> to the east northeast (ENE). If you could drive a straight line from Aberarder to Parliament Hill, with an average speed<5>of 63 miles [101.4 km] per hour, it would take five to six hours to make the trip. A comfortable walk of 2.2 miles [3.5 km] per hour would take 21 days. A horse and buggy averaging 3.2 miles [5.1 km] per hour would take 14 days.
- The shortest distance<6> to Jerusalem (specifically the Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock) is 5,920 miles [9,527.3 km] and it lies to the northeast (NE).<7>
- The distance to the Great Mosque of Mecca (specifically the Ka'bah - or Kaaba ) is 6,651 miles [10,703.7 km] and it lies to the northeast (NE).<8>
- The distance to Saint Peter's Basilica (The Vatican) is 4,530 miles [7,290.3 km] and it lies to the northeast (NE).<9>
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Ontario
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Aberarder. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Ontario: https://www.ontario.ca/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Aberarder) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Aberarder. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from AberarderOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Aberarder. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 43.0531, Longitude: -82.0933 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<5>||While we have tried to pick reasonable speeds, the rate of travel is very theoretical - obstacles like fences, hills, lakes, river crossings and rest stops have been ignored. When we say 'Days' of travel, we're assuming 8 hours of travel per day.|
|<6>||The shortest line can be visualized by stretching a string on a Globe from Point A to Point B - this is known as a Great Circle Route. Where you might expect the shortest route from Aberarder to the Middle East to be East and South, the Great Circle Route actually lies to the North and East.|
|<7>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to Jerusalem is 310.773 degrees.|
|<8>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to Mecca is 307.344 degrees.|
|<9>||The calculated bearing (or angle) to the Vatican is 305.453 degrees.|