Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Woodbourne.
Our newspaper information for Woodbourne is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 1 papers that were published in the immediate area of Woodbourne. In addition, the list contains another 55 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Woodbourne. In total, we've identified 56 papers within 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> of Woodbourne.
Newspapers Published In Woodbourne ...
We know of only one newspaper that was published in the Woodbourne area:
- Neversink Valley Times (from 1881)
Newspapers Neighboring Woodbourne ...
The following newspapers were published within 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> of Woodbourne.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Woodbourne.
- Published In South Fallsburg [Sullivan County] ...
- The County Advocate (from 1935)
- Published In Hurleyville [Sullivan County] ...
- Published In Grahamsville [Sullivan County] ...
- The Townsman (from 1948)
- The Tri Valley Townsman (from 1947)
- The Tri-valley Townsman (from 1974)
- Published In Liberty [Sullivan County] ...
- Liberty Evening News (from 1971)
- Liberty News (from 195?)
- Sullivan County Press (from 19??)
- Sullivan County Times-Press (from 1973)
- The Liberty Ad-Viser (from 19??)
- The Liberty Gazette (from 189?)
- The Liberty Register (from 1870)
- Continue List (9 more) ...
- Published In Monticello [Sullivan County] ...
- American Journal (from 185?)
- The first year of publication was in 185?, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 22412344
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the American Journal
- Holdings for: LCCN SN90066309
- Bulletin-Sentinel (from 1942)
- Evening News (from 1950)
- Monticello Bulletin (from 1923)
- Republican Watchman And Jeffersonian Democrat (from 1861)
- Republican Watchman News (from 1971)
- Republican Watchman (from 1866)
- Republican Watchman (from 1828)
- Sullivan County Democratic Republican (from 1856)
- Sullivan County Evening News (from 1941)
- Sullivan County Herald (from 1833)
- Sullivan County News (from 19??)
- Sullivan County Republican (from 1860)
- Sunday News-Republican (from 1947)
- The Chronicle (from 1824)
- The Republican Watchman (from 1979)
- The Union Democrat (from 1854)
- The Watchman (from 1979)
- Published In Ellenville [Ulster County] ...
- Banner Of Liberty (from 18??)
- South Ulster Press (from 1870)
- The Ellenville Journal (from 1849)
- The Ellenville News (from 1983)
- The Ellenville Press (from 1873)
- The Mountain Hotelman (from 1930)
- Ulster County Times (from 1932)
- Published In Cragsmoor [Ulster County] ...
- Cragsmoor Journal (from 1903)
- The Mountain Echo (from 1928)
- Published In Wurtsboro [Sullivan County] ...
- Sullivan County Jewish Star (from 1991)
- The Wurtsboro Valley Ventura (from 189?)
- Wurtsboro World (from 192?)
- Published In Livingston Manor [Sullivan County] ...
- Livingston Manor Times, Roscoe-Rockland Times (from 1948)
- Livingston Manor Times
- The Community Herald (from 1980)
- The Ensign (from 18??)
- The Towne Crier (from 1990)
- Willowemoc Valley Times (from 18??)
- Published In Youngsville [Sullivan County] ...
- Callicoon Local Record (from 1868)
- Published In Bloomingburg [Sullivan County] ...
- The Sullivan Whig (from 1844)
- The Sullivan Whig (from 1820)
- Published In Jeffersonville [Sullivan County] ...
- Sullivan County Eagle (from 1951)
- Sullivan County Record Roscoe Rockland Review (from 19??)
- Sullivan County Record (from 187?)
- Published In Bullville [Orange County] ...
- Unlimited News (from 1987)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in New York
About Sullivan County
About New York
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Woodbourne. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Sullivan County: www.co.sullivan.ny.us/
The official website for State of New York: https://www.ny.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Woodbourne) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Woodbourne. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from WoodbourneOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Woodbourne. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.7602, Longitude: -74.5968 |