Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Sprout Brook.
Our newspaper information for Sprout Brook is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Sprout Brook. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Sprout Brook. Our list contains 64 papers that were published within 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> of Sprout Brook.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Sprout Brook.
Newspapers Neighboring Sprout Brook ...
The following newspapers were published within 17 miles [27.4 km] of Sprout Brook.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Sprout Brook.
- Published In Cherry Valley [Otsego County] ...
- Cherry Valley Gazette (from 19??)
- Cherry Valley Gazette (from 1857)
- Cherry Valley Gazette (from 1854)
- Cherry Valley News (from 1932)
- Cherry-Valley Gazette (from 1818)
- Gazette & Examiner (from 1857)
- Otsego Farmer And Cherry-Valley Journal (from 1841)
- Otsego Gazette And Examiner (from 1857)
- Otsego Republican Press (from 1812)
- The American Banner (from 1853)
- The Cherry Valley Gazette (from 1871)
- The Gazette (from 19??)
- Published In Sharon Springs [Schoharie County] ...
- Sharon Springs Gazette (from 1873)
- The Sharon Springs Gazette (from 1897)
- Published In Canajoharie ...
- Canajoharie Radii (from 1926)
- Canajoharie Sentinel (from 1825)
- Canajoharie Telegraph (from 1825)
- Home Gazette, And Canajoharie Republican (from 1883)
- Mohawk Valley Gazette (from 1848)
- Mohawk Valley Union (from 1851)
- New-York State Radii And Deaf-mutes' Journal (from 1863)
- New-York State Radii (from 1863)
- The Canajoharie Courier (from 1879)
- The Canajoharie Radii And Tax-Payers' Journal (from 1863)
- The Canajoharie Radii (from 1858)
- The Canajoharie Radii (from 1877)
- The Canajoharie Republican (from 1880)
- The Radii (from 1837)
- Published In Palatine Bridge ...
- Country Folks : Pennsylvania Farm Weekly (from 199?)
- Country Folks Of Pennsylvania (from 19??)
- Farm & Home News (from 19??)
- The Sunday Pioneer (from 1970)
- Published In Roseboom [Otsego County] ...
- The Golden Rule (from 187?)
- Published In Saint Johnsville ...
- Saint Johnsville News (from 1891)
- St. Johnsville Enterprise & News (from 1951)
- St. Johnsville Enterprise And News (from 1918)
- St. Johnsville Enterprise (from 1898)
- St. Johnsville Herald-Times (from 188?)
- The Enterprise And News, Tri-County Press (from 1969)
- The Enterprise And News (from 1954)
- The Enterprise And News (from 1941)
- Weekly Portrait (from 187?)
- Published In Westford [Otsego County] ...
- Timely Topics (from 189?)
- The first year of publication was in 189?, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Timely Topics
- Holdings for: LCCN SN91066728
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 24059921
- Published In Cobleskill [Schoharie County] ...
- Schoharie County Jeffersonian (from 1859)
- Schoharie County Journal (from 1946)
- Schoharie County Sentinel (from 1852)
- The Cobleskill Herald (from 1877)
- The Cobleskill Index, The Schoharie Republican (from 1945)
- The Cobleskill Index (from 1865)
- The Cobleskill Times (from 1885)
- The Daily Editor (from 1977)
- The Daily Editor (from 1979)
- The Daily Editor (from 1990)
- The Monday Editor (from 199?)
- The Times-Journal, The Cobleskill Index (from 1964)
- The Times-Journal (from 1955)
- Times-Journal (from 1981)
- Published In Richfield Springs [Otsego County] ...
- Richfield Springs Daily (from 1888)
- Richfield Springs Mercury (from 1867)
- The Richfield News (from 1886)
- Published In Cooperstown [Otsego County] ...
- We know of 27 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Cooperstown. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Cooperstown
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> of Sprout Brook. This extended list includes all the papers from Cooperstown. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Sprout Brook
- Published In Little Falls [Herkimer County] ...
- Herkimer County Journal (from 18??)
- Herkimer County News (from 1928)
- Herkimer Freeman (from 1844)
- Little Falls Gazette (from 1863)
- Little Falls Inquirer (from 1832)
- Mohawk Courier, And Little Falls Gazette (from 1832)
- The Astorogan Enterprize, And Mohawk Valley Record (from 1840)
- The Catholic Telegraph (from 1878)
- The Central New Yorker (from 1871)
- The Evening Herald (from 1889)
- The Evening Sun (from 18??)
- The Evening Times (from 1886)
- The Herkimer County News And Herkimer County Democrat (from 191?)
- The Journal And Courier (from 1864)
- The Mirror (from 1922)
- The Mohawk Mirror And Independent Chronicle (from 1841)
- The People's Friend, And Little-Falls Gazette (from 1829)
- The People's Friend (from 1821)
- The Tribune, And Spirit Of Ninety-eight (from 1840)
- Published In Richmondville [Schoharie County] ...
- Schoharie County Democrat (from 1870)
- The Democrat (from 187?)
- The Phoenix (from 189?)
- The Richmondville Phoenix (from 1946)
- The Weekly Phoenix (from 1882)
- Published In Fly Creek [Otsego County] ...
- The Fly Creek Gazette (from 1885)
- The Pastoral Visitor (from 188?)
- Published In Fonda ...
- Country Sunday (from 1990)
- Fonda Herald (from 1837)
- Mohawk Valley Democrat (from 1864)
- Montgomery County Star (from 185?)
- The Fonda Democrat (from 1902)
- The Fonda Herald And Montgomery County Advertiser (from 1841)
- The Fonda Sentinel (from 1843)
- The Montgomery Democrat (from 18??)
- Continue List (1 more) ...
- Published In Fultonville ...
- Montgomery County Republican (from 1856)
- Montgomery County Whig (from 1851)
- The Montgomery Whig (from 1839)
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Sprout Brook. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Montgomery County: www.co.montgomery.ny.us/
The official website for State of New York: https://www.ny.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Sprout Brook) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Sprout Brook. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Sprout BrookOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Sprout Brook. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 42.8508, Longitude: -74.6849 |