Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Roscoe.
Our newspaper information for Roscoe is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
The following list contains the names of 1 papers that were published in the immediate area of Roscoe. In addition, the list contains another 53 papers that were published in the broader area that surrounded Roscoe. In total, we've identified 54 papers within 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> of Roscoe.
Newspapers Published In Roscoe ...
We know of only one newspaper that was published in the Roscoe area:
- Roscoe-Rockland Times (from 1943)
Newspapers Neighboring Roscoe ...
The following newspapers were published within 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> of Roscoe.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Roscoe.
- Published In Livingston Manor [Sullivan County] ...
- Livingston Manor Times, Roscoe-Rockland Times (from 1948)
- Livingston Manor Times
- The Community Herald (from 1980)
- The Ensign (from 18??)
- The Towne Crier (from 1990)
- Willowemoc Valley Times (from 18??)
- Published In Youngsville [Sullivan County] ...
- Callicoon Local Record (from 1868)
- Published In Jeffersonville [Sullivan County] ...
- Sullivan County Eagle (from 1951)
- Sullivan County Record Roscoe Rockland Review (from 19??)
- Sullivan County Record (from 187?)
- Published In Downsville [Delaware County] ...
- Downsville Progress (from 1950)
- The Downsville News (from 1875)
- Continue List (11 more) ...
- Published In Liberty [Sullivan County] ...
- Liberty Evening News (from 1971)
- Liberty News (from 195?)
- Sullivan County Press (from 19??)
- Sullivan County Times-Press (from 1973)
- The Liberty Ad-Viser (from 19??)
- The Liberty Gazette (from 189?)
- The Liberty Register (from 1870)
- Published In Callicoon [Sullivan County] ...
- Sullivan County Democrat (from 18??)
- Published In Cochecton [Sullivan County] ...
- The Valley Ventura (from 1893)
- Published In Andes [Delaware County] ...
- Andes Recorder (from 18??)
- The Recorder (from 1867)
- Published In Hamden [Delaware County] ...
- The Hamden Weekly (from 1920)
- Published In Hurleyville [Sullivan County] ...
- Published In Grahamsville [Sullivan County] ...
- The Townsman (from 1948)
- The Tri Valley Townsman (from 1947)
- The Tri-valley Townsman (from 1974)
- Published In Hancock [Delaware County] ...
- Hancock True Flag (from 1872)
- The Hancock Advertiser (from 190?)
- The Hancock Guardian (from 1870)
- The Hancock Herald (from 1873)
- The Hancock Times (from 1870)
- The Hancock Weekly Times (from 1870)
- Published In Margaretville [Delaware County] ...
- Catskill Mountain News And Margaretville Messenger
- Catskill Mountain News (from 1902)
- Margaretville Messenger (from 1894)
- The Utilitarian (from 1863)
- Published In Walton [Delaware County] ...
- Delaware County Booster (from 1932)
- The Cyclone (from 1886)
- The Reporter (from 1981)
- The Reporter (from 1898)
- The Reporter (from 1890)
- The Walton Blade (from 1856)
- The Walton Chronicle (from 19??)
- The Walton Chronicle (from 1871)
- The Walton Cyclone (from 1885)
- The Walton Journal (from 1857)
- The Walton Reporter (from 1881)
- The Walton Times (from 189?)
- The Walton Weekly Chronicle (from 1869)
- Walton Reporter (from 1897)
- Published In Woodbourne [Sullivan County] ...
- Neversink Valley Times (from 1881)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of New York
About Sullivan County
About New York
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Roscoe. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Sullivan County: www.co.sullivan.ny.us/
The official website for State of New York: https://www.ny.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Roscoe) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Roscoe. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from RoscoeOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Roscoe. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.9334, Longitude: -74.9136 |