Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Brewster Hill.
Our newspaper information for Brewster Hill is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Brewster Hill. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Brewster Hill. Our list contains 84 papers that were published within 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> of Brewster Hill.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Brewster Hill.
Newspapers Neighboring Brewster Hill ...
The following newspapers were published within 12 miles [19.3 km] of Brewster Hill.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Brewster Hill.
- Published In Brewster [Putnam County] ...
- Brewster Democrat (from 18??)
- Putnam County Times (from 19??)
- The Brewster Standard (from 1869)
- The Putnam County Standard (from 1871)
- The Putnam County Times & Republican (from 19??)
- Published In Carmel [Putnam County] ...
- Free Press And Putnam County Local Record (from 186?)
- Gleneida Monitor (from 1868)
- Putnam Co. Republican (from 1880)
- Putnam County Courier (from 1852)
- Putnam Democrat (from 184?)
- Putnam Free Press (from 1858)
- Putnam Spectator (from 1823)
- The Democratic Courier (from 1849)
- The Putnam County Courier (from 1998)
- The Putnam County Monitor (from 1870)
- The Putnam County Times (from 1949)
- The Putnam Courier-Trader (from 1993)
- The Putnam Trader (from 1987)
- Published In New Fairfield [Fairfield County] ...
- Published In Croton Falls [Westchester County] ...
- Croton Falls Folio (from 188?)
- The Croton Falls News (from 1878)
- The Folio (from 188?)
- The first year of publication was in 188?, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 26529083
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Folio
- Holdings for: LCCN SN92061892
- The Somers-Salem Post (from 1931)
- The Westchester Post (from 1931)
- Continue List (15 more) ...
- Published In North Salem [Westchester County] ...
- Charlie Crosby's Journal (from 187?)
- The Wasp (from 1873)
- The first year of publication was in 1873, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 31795810
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Wasp
- Holdings for: LCCN SN94051354
- Published In Patterson [Putnam County] ...
- Patterson Weekly News (from 1901)
- Published In Mahopac [Putnam County] ...
- Lake Mahopac Herald (from 187?)
- Putnam Independent (from 195?)
- Putnam Review (from 1968)
- The Mahopac Mercury (from 1932)
- The Putnam County Press (from 1858)
- Published In Danbury [Fairfield County] ...
- We know of 49 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Danbury. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Danbury
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 12 miles [19.3 km]<1> of Brewster Hill. This extended list includes all the papers from Danbury. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Brewster Hill
- Published In Baldwin Place [Putnam County] ...
- Published In Pawling [Dutchess County] ...
- Harlem Valley Chronicle (from 189?)
- News-Chronicle (from 1939)
- The Alliance (from 1890)
- The News Chronicle (from 1982)
- The Pawling Chronicle (from 1894)
- The Pawling Journal (from 1888)
- The Pawling Pioneer (from 1870)
- The Pawling Recorder (from 189?)
- The Pawling Republican (from 1910)
- Published In Shenorock [Westchester County] ...
- The Informer (from 1983)
- The Lamp (from 195?)
- Published In Brookfield [Fairfield County] ...
- Brookfield Bulletin (from 1957)
- The Brookfield Journal (from 1957)
- The Brookfield News (from 187?)
- The Gleaner (from 187?)
- Published In Ridgefield [Fairfield County] ...
- Baxter's Monthly (from 1875)
- Lewisboro Ledger (from 1991)
- Ridgefield Press (from 1893)
- The Connecticut Citizen (from 1892)
- The Press (from 1891)
- The Ridgefield Press (from 1875)
- Published In South Salem [Westchester County] ...
- The Lewisboro Chronicle (from 1946)
- Published In Brookfield Center [Fairfield County] ...
- Brookfield Breeze (from 1917)
- Published In Cross River [Westchester County] ...
- The Lewisboro Ledger (from 1976)
- Published In Sherman [Fairfield County] ...
- The Sherman Sentinel (from 1947)
- Published In Katonah [Westchester County] ...
- Croton Valley Times (from 1890)
- Katonah Herald (from 196?)
- Katonah Record (from 1913)
- The Blue Light (from 18??)
- The Katonah Sentinel (from 1873)
- The Katonah Times (from 1878)
- The Record (from 1913)
- Westchester News And Katonah Sentinel (from 1874)
- Published In Shrub Oak [Westchester County] ...
- The American Continent (from 189?)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in New York
About Putnam County
About New York
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Brewster Hill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Putnam County: www.putnamcountyny.com/
The official website for State of New York: https://www.ny.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Brewster Hill) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Brewster Hill. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Brewster Hill
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Brewster Hill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.4240, Longitude: -73.6043 In this case, the coordinates for Brewster Hill have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).