Welcome to Summerville ...
Summerville is located on the west coast of Nova Scotia (on the Minas Basin, at the northeast end of the Bay of Fundy).
Time Zone: Summerville lies in the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: AST- Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (HNA), ADT- Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique (HAA).
The area code for Summerville: (902)
The Canadian Postal Code for Summerville: B0N<1>
Communities Also Named Summerville ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 35 communities that are also named Summerville - they are located in Alabama, Arkansas, California (2), Colorado, Florida, Georgia (3), Illinois, Kansas, Louisiana (2), Maryland, Michigan (2), Mississippi, Missouri, New Brunswick, New York, Newfoundland and Labrador, North Carolina, Nova Scotia, Ontario (3), Oregon, Pennsylvania (2), Prince Edward Island, South Carolina (2), South Dakota, Texas and Vermont.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Summerville.
Communities near Summerville ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Summerville.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wolfville
- Wolfville lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<2> to the west of Summerville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Wolfville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wolfville
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Wolfville<3>
- Avonport Station
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Avonport Station
- Avonport Station lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the west of Summerville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Avonport Station
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Avonport
- Avonport lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the west of Summerville
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Avonport
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bramber
- Bramber lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the north of Summerville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bramber came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bramber
- Cogmagun River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cogmagun River
- Cogmagun River lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the east of Summerville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cogmagun River came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cogmagun River
- Horton Landing
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Horton Landing
- Horton Landing lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the west of Summerville
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Horton Landing came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Horton Landing
- Newport Landing
- Grand Pre
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Summerville ...
Looking for more information about Summerville? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Summerville, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Summerville.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Nova Scotia
About Nova Scotia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Summerville. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Nova Scotia: https://novascotia.ca
|<1>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Summerville, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Summerville). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Summerville or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Summerville) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Summerville. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Summerville
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Summerville. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.0984, Longitude: -64.1641
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|