List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Chimney Corner (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Baddeck Bay Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Baddeck Bay Cemetery
- The Baddeck Bay Cemetery is located outside and to the east of Baddeck.To be more accurate, Baddeck Bay Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the southeast of Chimney Corner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Baddeck Bay Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2498437<2>
- Bay View Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Bay View Cemetery
- The Bay View Cemetery is located outside and to the northeast of Englishtown.Stated another way, Bay View Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the east of Chimney Corner.
- Bay View Cemetery has also been known as:
- Bayview Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bay View Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2644696<2>
- Elmwood Cemetery
- Indian Brook Cemetery
- MacDonald Memorial Cemetery
- MacLeod Pioneer Cemetery
- Man O'War Point Cemetery
- Margaree Valley Baptist Church Cemetery
- New Harris Cemetery
- Ocean View Memorial Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Pine Hill Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Pine Hill Cemetery
- The Pine Hill Cemetery is located 3 miles [4.8 km]<1> to the south of Englishtown.Pine Hill Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km] to the east of Chimney Corner.
- Pine Hill Cemetery has also been known as:
- Pinehill Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pine Hill Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2645189<2>
- Pleasant Bay Cemetery
- Riverside Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Riverside Cemetery
- Riverside Cemetery lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<1> to the east of Chimney Corner.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Riverside Cemetery
- St. Andrew's Cemetery
- St. Andrew's RC Cemetery
- St. James Presbyterian Cemetery
- St. Joachims RC Church Cemetery
- St. Mary's Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Mary's Cemetery
- St. Mary's Cemetery lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> to the southwest of Chimney Corner.
- St. Mary's Cemetery has also been known as:
- St. Mary's RC Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Mary's Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1985758<2>
- St. Matthew's Corner Cemetery
- Stewartdale Cemetery
- Upper River Denys Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Chimney Corner, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Chimney Corner to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Chimney Corner.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Nova Scotia
About Nova Scotia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Chimney Corner. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Nova Scotia: https://novascotia.ca
Looking for information about genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Chimney Corner:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Nova Scotia
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Nova Scotia
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Chimney Corner.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Chimney Corner) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Chimney Corner. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Chimney Corner
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Chimney Corner. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.4000, Longitude: -61.1500
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|