When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Belmont.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Belmont. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Belmont.
Large Airports ...
- Robert L. Stanfield Intl. (YHZ/CYHZ)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Greater Moncton Intl. (YQM/CYQM)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YQM ICAO: CYQM
- Greater Moncton International Airport lies 78 miles [125.5 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Belmont.
- Official website: cyqm.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greater Moncton International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
General Aviation Airports ...
- Debert Airport (FAA ID: CCQ3)
- Debert Airport lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<2> miles to the west of Belmont.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Debert Airport
- Fox Harbour Airport (FAA ID: CFH4)
- Fox Harbour Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the north of Belmont.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fox Harbour Airport
- Stanley Airport (FAA ID: CCW4)
- Stanley Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Belmont.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stanley Airport
- Thorburn Airport (FAA ID: CCZ5)
- Thorburn Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Belmont.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Thorburn Airport
- Trenton Airport (ICAO: CYTN)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Nova Scotia
About Nova Scotia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Belmont. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Nova Scotia: https://novascotia.ca
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Belmont), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Belmont) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Belmont. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Belmont
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Belmont. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.4247, Longitude: -63.3851