Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Layton.
Our newspaper information for Layton is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Layton. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Layton. Our list contains 53 papers that were published within 17 miles [27.4 km]<1> of Layton.
Newspapers Neighboring Layton ...
The following newspapers were published within 17 miles [27.4 km] of Layton.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Layton.
- Published In Dingmans Ferry [Pike County] ...
- The Minisink Bull (from 1966)
- Published In Milford [Pike County] ...
- Eagle & Monitor (from 18??)
- Eagle Of The North (from 1826)
- Evening Bulletin (from 1904)
- Jeffersonian Republican (from 1841)
- Milford Dispatch And Pike County Press (from 1925)
- Milford Dispatch (from 1878)
- Northern Eagle And Milford Monitor (from 1828)
- Pike County Democrat (from 1849)
- Pike County Dispatch (from 1957)
- Pike County Press (from 1895)
- Pike County Press (from 1895)
- The Milford Herald (from 1852)
- The Northern Eagle (from 1864)
- The Pike County Courier (from 1990)
- The Pike County Times (from 19??)
- Published In Lafayette [Sussex County] ...
- The La Fayette Star And The Comic Yankee (from 1874)
- Published In Newton [Sussex County] ...
- New Jersey Herald, And Sussex County Democrat (from 184?)
- Sussex Register (from 1813)
- Sussex True Democrat (from 1863)
- The Farmer's Journal, And Newton Advertiser (from 1796)
- The New Jersey Herald And Sussex County Independent (from 1952)
- The New Jersey Herald And Sussex Register (from 1943)
- The New Jersey Herald And The Sussex Register-Sussex County Independent (from 1952)
- The New Jersey Herald Continuing Sussex Register (from 1943)
- The New Jersey Herald, And Sussex County Democratic Republican (from 184?)
- The New Jersey Herald (from 1829)
- The New Jersey Herald (from 1926)
- The New Jersey Herald (from 1960)
- The Sussex Democrat (from 1858)
- The Sussex Record (from 1895)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Published In Matamoras [Pike County] ...
- Pike County Democrat (from 1872)
- Pike County Times (from 1928)
- Published In Port Jervis [Orange County] ...
- Mirror Of Temperance (from 1852)
- Port Jervis Daily Union (from 187?)
- Port Jervis Express (from 1850)
- Port Jervis Morning Index (from 1892)
- Port Jervis Union-Gazette (from 1925)
- Sunday Morning Call (from 1880)
- The Daily Union (from 187?)
- The Evening Gazette (from 1869)
- The Family Gazette (from 1869)
- The New York Farmer, Horticulturist And Dairyman (from 1896)
- The New York Farmer (from 189?)
- The Orange County Farmer (from 1881)
- The Port Jervis Union, The Evening Gazette (from 1924)
- The Port Jervis Union (from 1888)
- The Port Jervis Weekly Gazette (from 1871)
- The Semi-Weekly Gazette (from 189?)
- The Tri-State Gazette (from 1982)
- The Weekly Gazette (from 18??)
- Tri-States Union (from 1850)
- Published In Blairstown [Warren County] ...
- The Blairstown Press (from 1877)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in New Jersey
About Sussex County
About New Jersey
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Layton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Sussex County: www.sussex.nj.us/
The official website for State of New Jersey: https://www.state.nj.us/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Layton) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Layton. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from LaytonOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Layton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 41.2162, Longitude: -74.8252 |