Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Glenwood Village.
Our newspaper information for Glenwood Village is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Glenwood Village. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Glenwood Village. Our list contains 43 papers that were published within 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> of Glenwood Village.
Newspapers Neighboring Glenwood Village ...
The following newspapers were published within 25 miles [40.2 km] of Glenwood Village.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Glenwood Village.
- Published In Sanford [Lee County] ...
- Central Carolinian (from 1953)
- The Carolina Banner (from 1921)
- The Central Express (from 1886)
- The Sanford Express (from 1891)
- The Sanford Herald (from 1930)
- The Sanford Journal (from 1926)
- Published In Pittsboro [Chatham County] ...
- Central Reflector (from 1832)
- Chatham Citizen (from 189?)
- The first year of publication was in 189?, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 25193794
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for the Chatham Citizen
- Holdings for: LCCN SN92072940
- Chatham Herald-Tribune (from 1984)
- Chatham Observer (from 1901)
- The Chatham County Herald (from 1977)
- The Home (from 188?)
- The Pittsboro Herald (from 1972)
- Published In Carthage [Moore County] ...
- Moore Gazette (from 1881)
- Moore Index (from 1879)
- The Carthage Blade (from 1886)
- The Carthaginian (from 1878)
- The Moore County News (from 190?)
- The Sand Clay Times (from 1922)
- The Southern Protectionist (from 1888)
- Published In Siler City [Chatham County] ...
- Siler City Leader (from 1892)
- The Chatham News (from 1924)
- The Messenger (from 189?)
- The Siler City Grit (from 1904)
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Published In Robbins [Moore County] ...
- The Citizen News-Record (from 1985)
- The Robbins Record (from 19??)
- Published In Lillington [Harnett County] ...
- Harnett County News (from 1919)
- The Harnett County News (from 1904)
- The Harnett Leader (from 1993)
- The Harnett Post (from 191?)
- The Harnett Reporter (from 19??)
- The Lillington News (from 1907)
- Published In Southern Pines [Moore County] ...
- Midnight Cry Messenger (from 1961)
- Southern Pines Bulletin (from 189?)
- Southern Pines Tourist (from 19??)
- The Free Press (from 1898)
- The Midnight Cry (from 1957)
- The Pine Knot (from 1886)
- The Sandhill Citizen (from 1915)
- Published In Apex [Wake County] ...
- North State News (from 1930)
- The Apex Booster (from 1942)
- The Apex Journal (from 190?)
- The Wake County Journal And Apex Booster (from 1945)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in North Carolina
About Lee County
About North Carolina
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Glenwood Village. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Lee County: www.leecountync.com/
The official website for State of North Carolina: https://www.nc.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Glenwood Village) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Glenwood Village. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Glenwood VillageOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Glenwood Village. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 35.5121, Longitude: -79.2178 In this case, the coordinates for Glenwood Village have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|