Welcome to Hebron ...
Although we found mention of Hebron during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Hebron was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Hebron to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Hebron, please Contact Us.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Hebron might be (or was) located is in the Atlantic Time Zone (AST/ADT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: AST- Heure Normale de l'Atlantique (HNA), ADT- Heure Avancée de l'Atlantique (HAA).
We believe that Hebron would be found within the (506) area code.
Communities Also Named Hebron ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 56 communities that are also named Hebron - they are located in Alabama (4), Arkansas (2), California, Colorado (2), Connecticut, Georgia (2), Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas (2), Kentucky, Louisiana (2), Maine, Manitoba, Maryland, Mississippi (5), Missouri (3), Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, Newfoundland and Labrador, North Carolina (2), North Dakota, Nova Scotia, Ohio, Pennsylvania (2), Prince Edward Island, South Carolina (3), Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia (3), West Virginia (2) and Wisconsin.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Hebron.
Communities near Hebron ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Hebron.
- Elgin Parish
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Elgin Parish
- Elgin Parish lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Hebron
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Elgin Parish came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Elgin Parish
- Alma Parish
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Alma Parish
- Alma Parish lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<2> to the southwest of Hebron
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Alma Parish came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alma Parish
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Germantown
- Germantown lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> to the northeast of Hebron
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Germantown
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Cape Enrage
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cape Enrage
- Cape Enrage lies 5 miles [8 km]<2> to the east of Hebron
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cape Enrage came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cape Enrage
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Albert
- Albert lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Hebron
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Albert came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Albert
- Beaver Brook
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beaver Brook
- Beaver Brook lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Hebron
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beaver Brook
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Midway
- Midway lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the northeast of Hebron
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Midway came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Midway
- New Horton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brookville
- Brookville lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northeast of Hebron
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brookville came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<3>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brookville
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Hebron ...
Looking for more information about Hebron? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Hebron, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Hebron.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in New Brunswick
About New Brunswick
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of New Brunswick: https://www.gnb.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went south past Hebron and then turned west". While Hebron could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Hebron as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Mile's to see Pete ... Mile's is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Hebron could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Hebron) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Hebron. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from HebronOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Hebron. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.6333, Longitude: -64.9000 |
|<3>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|