Census Data for Worden ...
As far as we can tell, Worden has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Worden, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Billings [Yellowstone County]
- Hardin [Big Horn County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hardin
- Hardin [Big Horn County] lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the southeast of Worden
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Hardin have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hardin
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Hardin<2>
- Broadview [Yellowstone County]
- Laurel [Yellowstone County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Laurel
- Laurel [Yellowstone County] lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the southwest of Worden
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Laurel have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Laurel
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Laurel<2>
- Roundup [Musselshell County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Roundup
- Roundup [Musselshell County] lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the northwest of Worden
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Roundup have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Roundup
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Roundup<2>
Yellowstone County ...
Worden is located in Yellowstone County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Yellowstone County.
Miscellaneous Information for Worden ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Yellowstone County or the community of Worden:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Worden:
- GNIS ID for Worden: 778696
- GNIS ID for Yellowstone County: 1719558
- GNIS ID for State of Montana: 767982
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Worden is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
- The US Postal Service ZIP Code ...
- While some people have used a ZIP code to identify a community, the purpose of the ZIP code was to make mail delivery more efficient by grouping addresses together. Although the ZIP Code doesn't specifically identify a community like Worden, it does identify addresses that are in (or near) Worden. It's important to remember that the boundaries of a ZIP Code can be changed, re-assigned or overlapped with other ZIP Codes.
- The ZIP code for Worden:59088<5>
- Census ZCTA Codes ...
- The US Census Bureau created statistical entities that they call ZIP Code Tabulation Areas (ZCTAs) and these ZCTAs are frequently confused with the ZIP codes that come from the US Postal Service (USPS).
- ZCTAs were first created for the 2000 Census and at that time, they were based upon the USPS ZIP codes. While largely covering the same areas, the boundaries of a ZCTA do not necessarily match the boundaries of a postal ZIP code with the same number. For example, while a postal ZIP code can cross a county or state line, a Census ZCTA can not. They should be treated as separate entities with no correlation between them.
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Worden.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Montana
About Yellowstone County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Worden. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Yellowstone County: www.co.yellowstone.mt.us/
The official website for State of Montana: https://mt.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Worden) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Worden. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from WordenOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Worden. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 45.9619, Longitude: -108.1615 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Montana's counties, including Yellowstone, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<5>||When looking for a ZIP Code, whether Worden or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the United States Postal Service (USPS).|