Around Vida ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Wolf Point. It is located about 19 miles [30 km] to the north of Vida. Wolf Point has a population of 2,700 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Poplar.
It is located about 23 miles [ km] to the northeast of Vida and has a population of 840 people.
The following is a sample of nearby communities: Please note that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance .<2>
- Bloomfield [Dawson County]
- Brockton [Roosevelt County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Brockton
- Brockton [Roosevelt County] lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> to the northeast of Vida
- Estimated population in 2018: 234 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Brockton have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brockton
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Brockton<3>
- Brockway [McCone County]
- Circle [McCone County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Circle
- Circle [McCone County] lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> to the south of Vida
- Population from the 2020 Census: 598 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Circle have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Circle
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Circle<3>
- Frazer [Valley County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Frazer
- Frazer [Valley County] lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> to the northwest of Vida
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Frazer have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frazer
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Frazer<3>
- Poplar [Roosevelt County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Poplar
- Poplar [Roosevelt County] lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> to the northeast of Vida
- Population from the 2020 Census: 835 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Poplar have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Poplar
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Poplar<3>
- Richey [Dawson County]
- Wolf Point [Roosevelt County]
For more communities neighboring Vida, please visit our County-by-County Page for Vida.
McCone County ...
Vida is located in McCone County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of McCone County: Dawson, Garfield, Prairie, Richland, Roosevelt & Valley.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Vida ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Vida.
Airports Near Vida ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Vida and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Vida.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Vida ...
Looking for more information about Vida? A good source is the TripAdvisor website and we always start with their TripAdvisor page for Vida. Their page will give you an overview and then additional links that will help you to find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the TripAdvisor page for Vida, there are neighboring communities that also have TripAdvisor pages. A list of those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Vida.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Montana:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Montana
About McCone County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Vida. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Montana: https://mt.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Vida.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Vida) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Vida. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from VidaOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Vida. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.8336, Longitude: -105.4914 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Montana's counties, including McCone, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Vida), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|