Around Rodgers Hill ...
The largest community within a 50 mile [80 km] radius is Wolf Point. It is located about 40 miles [64 km] to the northeast of Rodgers Hill. Wolf Point has a population of 2,700 people.<1>.
The next largest community is Circle.
It is located about 22 miles [ km] to the southeast of Rodgers Hill and has a population of 600 people.
Below is a sample of neighboring communities: Keep in mind that when we give a distance, it's a 'straight-line' distance starting from Rodgers Hill.<2>
- Brockway [McCone County]
- Circle [McCone County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Circle
- Circle [McCone County] lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> to the southeast of Rodgers Hill
- Population from the 2020 Census: 598 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Circle have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Circle
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Circle<3>
- Fort Peck [Valley County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Fort Peck
- Fort Peck [Valley County] lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> to the northwest of Rodgers Hill
- Population from the 2020 Census: 237 people
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Fort Peck have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fort Peck
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Fort Peck<3>
- Frazer [Valley County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Frazer
- Frazer [Valley County] lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> to the north of Rodgers Hill
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Frazer have been provided by the GNIS.<4> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Frazer
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Frazer<3>
- Vida [McCone County]
- Wolf Point [Roosevelt County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Wolf Point
- Wolf Point [Roosevelt County] lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> to the northeast of Rodgers Hill
- Population from the 2020 Census: 2,722 people
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wolf Point
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Wolf Point<3>
For more communities neighboring Rodgers Hill, please visit our County-by-County Page for Rodgers Hill.
McCone County ...
Rodgers Hill is located in McCone County<5>.
The following counties adjoin and form the boundaries of McCone County: Dawson, Garfield, Prairie, Richland, Roosevelt & Valley.
Curious and Interesting Names Near Rodgers Hill ...
It seems like there is always a nearby community with a name that seems interesting, maybe familiar or just catches our attention in some other way. We've collected some names which strike us as being curious or interesting. Our list can be found on the Tidbits & Trivia Page for Rodgers Hill.
Airports Near Rodgers Hill ...
When a trip includes a flight, we try to find an airport that best fits our travel plans.<6> To that purpose, we've assembled a list of that are relatively close to Rodgers Hill and that information can be found on the Airports Page for Rodgers Hill.
Websites We Enjoy ...
When we're planning a trip, we like to check the following websites for sights, attractions and places to visit.
- For the State of Montana:
- TripAdvisor Links for:
- Also of Interest:
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Montana
About McCone County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Rodgers Hill. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Montana: https://mt.gov/
|<1>||Population counts have been provided by the U.S. Census Bureau. For more detail, please visit our Census Page for Rodgers Hill.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Rodgers Hill) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Rodgers Hill. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 47.5653, Longitude: -106.0197 In this case, the coordinates for Rodgers Hill have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<5>||If you're interested in how the shape of Montana's counties, including McCone, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|
|<6>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Rodgers Hill), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|