Census Data for East Missoula ...
As far as we can tell, East Missoula has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for East Missoula, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Missoula [Missoula County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Missoula
- Missoula [Missoula County] lies 3 miles [4.8 km]<1> to the west of East Missoula
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Missoula have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Missoula
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Missoula<3>
- Alberton [Mineral County]
- Stevensville [Ravalli County]
- Saint Ignatius [Lake County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Ignatius
- Saint Ignatius [Lake County] lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the north of East Missoula
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Ignatius have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Ignatius
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Saint Ignatius<3>
- Pinesdale [Ravalli County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Pinesdale
- Pinesdale [Ravalli County] lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the south of East Missoula
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Pinesdale have been provided by the GNIS.<2> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pinesdale
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Pinesdale<3>
- Drummond [Granite County]
Missoula County ...
East Missoula is located in Missoula County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Missoula County.
Miscellaneous Information for East Missoula ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Missoula County or the community of East Missoula:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to East Missoula:
- GNIS ID for East Missoula: 782938
- GNIS ID for Missoula County: 1719596
- GNIS ID for State of Montana: 767982
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- East Missoula is located in Census Region #4 (the West Region) and Division #8 (the Mountain Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for East Missoula.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Montana
About Missoula County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for East Missoula. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Missoula County: www.co.missoula.mt.us/
The official website for State of Montana: https://mt.gov/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- East Missoula) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for East Missoula. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from East MissoulaOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in East Missoula. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 46.8738, Longitude: -113.9412 |
|<2>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Montana's counties, including Missoula, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|