Welcome to Glenora ...
Time Zone: Glenora lies in the Central Time Zone (CST/CDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: CST- Heure Normale du Centre (HNC), CDT- Heure Avancée du Centre (HAC).
Glenora is located in the (204) area code.
The Canadian Postal Code for Glenora: R0K<1>
Communities Also Named Glenora ...
Using our Gazetteer, we have found that there are 8 communities that are also named Glenora - they are located in British Columbia, Kansas, Maryland, New York, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
For more information, see our Tidbits & Trivia Page for Glenora.
Communities near Glenora ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Glenora.
- Pilot Mound
- Crystal City
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Crystal City
- Crystal City lies 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the southeast of Glenora
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Crystal City came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Crystal City
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Crystal City<3>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cartwright
- Cartwright lies 13 miles [20.9 km]<2> to the southwest of Glenora
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cartwright
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clearwater
- Clearwater lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the southwest of Glenora
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Clearwater came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clearwater
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Dry River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Dry River
- Dry River lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the northeast of Glenora
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Dry River came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dry River
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Greenway
- Greenway lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> to the north of Glenora
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenway
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Neelin
- Neelin lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> to the west of Glenora
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Neelin
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Baldur
- Baldur lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<2> to the northwest of Glenora
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Baldur
- Badger Creek - Historic
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Badger Creek
- Badger Creek was located 12 miles [19.3 km]<2> to the southwest of Glenora
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for Badger Creek. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<5>
- Indian Springs
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Indian Springs
- Indian Springs lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> to the northeast of Glenora
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Indian Springs came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<4>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Indian Springs
To Help With Your Genealogy Research ...
We have a couple of sections for those tracing their genealogy.
We created a list of cemeteries that are in the area around Glenora. Our list includes the location of those cemeteries and we provide an overhead view. See our Cemetery List for Glenora.
We have a detailed list of newspapers that have been published in the area around Glenora. See our Newspapers Page for Glenora.
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Glenora ...
Looking for more information about Glenora? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Glenora, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Glenora.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Manitoba Community
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Glenora. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Manitoba: https://www.gov.mb.ca/
|<1>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Glenora, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Glenora). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Glenora or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Glenora) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Glenora. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from GlenoraOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Glenora. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.2516, Longitude: -99.1557 |
|<3>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<4>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|
|<5>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|