Census Data for Talleyrand ...
As far as we can tell, Talleyrand has not been included in past Census counts, so there is no population information for this community.
While we don't have census information for Talleyrand, you might be interested in some nearby communities where we do:
- Jacksonville [Duval County]
- Atlantic Beach [Duval County]
- Neptune Beach [Duval County]
- Orange Park [Clay County]
- Jacksonville Beach [Duval County]
- Callahan [Nassau County]
- Baldwin [Duval County]
- Fernandina Beach [Nassau County]
- Continue List (410 more) ...
- Green Cove Springs [Clay County]
- Saint Marys [Camden County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Saint Marys
- Saint Marys [Camden County] lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> to the north of Talleyrand
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Saint Marys have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Marys
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Saint Marys<2>
- Hilliard [Nassau County]
- Penney Farms [Clay County]
- MacClenny [Baker County]
- Kingsland [Camden County]
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kingsland
- Kingsland [Camden County] lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the north of Talleyrand
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Kingsland have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kingsland
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Kingsland<2>
- Glen Saint Mary [Baker County]
Duval County ...
Talleyrand is located in Duval County<4>.
For more information, please visit our Census Page for Duval County.
Miscellaneous Information for Talleyrand ...
The Federal government has assigned various identifying codes to each community, county and state. At one time or another, the US Census Bureau has used one (or more) of the following identifiers when referring to either Duval County or the community of Talleyrand:
- The GNIS Codes ...
- The current system of identification is called the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS). The following GNIS codes relate to Talleyrand:
- GNIS ID for Talleyrand: 295020
- GNIS ID for Duval County: 293656
- GNIS ID for State of Florida: 294478
- Misc. Census Codes ...
- Talleyrand is located in Census Region #3 (the South Region) and Division #5 (the South Atlantic Division).
For more information about the various Federal identification codes, please visit our Misc Page for Talleyrand.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Florida
About Duval County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Talleyrand. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Florida: www.myflorida.com/
The official website of the U.S. Board on Geographic Names (BGN)
The official website of the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS)
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Talleyrand) to Point B.If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Talleyrand. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from TalleyrandOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Talleyrand. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 30.3663, Longitude: -81.6345 |
|<2>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||If you're interested in how the shape of Florida's counties, including Duval, have changed over time, we recommend the Atlas of Historical County Boundaries.|