Welcome to Attachie ...
Attachie is 1,440 feet [439 m] above sea level.<1>.
Time Zone: Attachie lies in the Mountain Time Zone (MST/MDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: MST- Heure Normale des Rocheuses (HNR), MDT- Heure Avancée des Rocheuses (HAR).
Note: If you travel east from Attachie (for example, toward Fort Saint John), you will leave Mountain Time and cross into the Mountain Standard Time Zone (MST). In addition, you will be moving from an area that observes daylight saving time to one that does not.
Telephone area codes for Attachie: (250) and (778)<2>
The Canadian Postal Code for Attachie: V0C<3>
Communities near Attachie ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Attachie.
- Farrell Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Farrell Creek
- Farrell Creek lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<4> to the southwest of Attachie
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Farrell Creek
- Bear Flat
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Bear Flat came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Bear Flat
- Bear Flat lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<4> to the northeast of Attachie
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bear Flat
- Charlie Lake
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Charlie Lake
- Charlie Lake lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the east of Attachie
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Charlie Lake
- Lynx Creek
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Lynx Creek
- Lynx Creek lies 18 miles [29 km]<4> to the southwest of Attachie
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lynx Creek
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Clairmont
- Clairmont lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the east of Attachie
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Clairmont
- Grand Haven
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Grand Haven
- Grand Haven lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<4> to the east of Attachie
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Grand Haven
- Fort Saint John
- Hudson's Hope
- Halfway River 168
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Halfway River 168 came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Halfway River 168
- Halfway River 168 lies 23 miles [37 km]<4> to the northwest of Attachie
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Halfway River 168
- Beryl Prairie
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Beryl Prairie
- Beryl Prairie lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<4> to the west of Attachie
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Beryl Prairie
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Attachie ...
Looking for more information about Attachie? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Attachie, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Attachie.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of British Columbia
About British Columbia
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Attachie. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
|<1>||The elevation is an estimate for the area around Attachie - it will be higher in some places and lower in others.|
|<2>||Area code (778) is an overlay for area code (250).|
|<3>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. In the case of Attachie, we provide only the FSA and not the LDU. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Attachie). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Attachie or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<4>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Attachie) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Attachie. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Attachie
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Attachie. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 56.2194, Longitude: -121.4340
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|