Welcome to Anmore ...
Time Zone: Anmore lies in the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: PST- Heure Normale du Pacifique (HNP), PDT- Heure Avancée du Pacifique (HAP).
Area codes for Anmore: (604) and (778)<1>
The Canadian Postal Code for Anmore: V3H<2>
Websites for Anmore ...
Official Website: www.anmore.com/
Communities near Anmore ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Anmore.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Richmond
- Richmond lies 11 miles [17.7 km]<3> to the southwest of Anmore
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Richmond came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richmond
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Richmond<4>
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Coquitlam
- Coquitlam lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the southeast of Anmore
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Coquitlam came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Coquitlam
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Coquitlam<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Delta
- Delta lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the south of Anmore
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Delta came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Delta
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Delta<4>
- Maple Ridge
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Maple Ridge
- Maple Ridge lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the east of Anmore
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Maple Ridge came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Maple Ridge
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Maple Ridge<4>
- New Westminster
- Port Coquitlam
- North Vancouver
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Anmore ...
Looking for more information about Anmore? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
In addition to the Tourism page for Anmore, there are neighboring communities that also have Tourism pages. More information about those communities can be found on our TripAdvisor Page for Anmore.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of British Columbia
About British Columbia
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Anmore: www.anmore.com/
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
|<1>||Area code (778) is an overlay for area code (604).|
|<2>||The Canadian Postal Code consists of 6 characters, where the first three characters are the 'Forward Sortation Area (FSA)', with the last three characters being the 'Local Delivery Unit (LDU)'. The Canadian Postal Codes were created as a way of grouping addresses to make delivery more efficient. So keep in mind that any given Postal Code is only 'loosely' associated with a community (such as Anmore). The boundaries of the Postal Code can be changed, re-assigned, eliminated or overlapped with other Postal Codes. When looking for a Postal Code, whether Anmore or elsewhere, it's always best to check the website of the Canada Post / Postes Canada.|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Anmore) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Anmore. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Anmore
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Anmore. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.3174, Longitude: -122.8557
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|