Welcome to Andimaul ...
Although we found mention of Andimaul during our research, we really don't have any information about it.<1> Given the context of how Andimaul was mentioned, we believe that it was a community rather than a locale or some type of landmark. We have done a cursory search and if it was a community, we haven't been able to find any evidence that it still exists..
We've added Andimaul to our Gazetteer with the hope that we can develop more information. If you can help us with Andimaul, please Contact Us.
Time Zone: The area where we believe that Andimaul might be (or was) located is in the Pacific Time Zone (PST/PDT) and observes daylight saving time. The time zone in French: PST- Heure Normale du Pacifique (HNP), PDT- Heure Avancée du Pacifique (HAP).
We believe that Andimaul would be found within the (250) & (778)<2> area codes.
Communities near Andimaul ...
We have created a list of 10 communities that are near Andimaul.
- New Hazelton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Kitseguecla
- Kitseguecla lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<3> to the east of Andimaul
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kitseguecla
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Carnaby
- Carnaby lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<3> to the northeast of Andimaul
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Carnaby came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carnaby
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Woodcock
- Woodcock lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<3> to the west of Andimaul
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Woodcock came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Woodcock
- South Hazelton
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for 'Ksan
- 'Ksan lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<3> to the northeast of Andimaul
- Jump to Google Maps centered on 'Ksan
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Cedarvale
- Cedarvale lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<3> to the west of Andimaul
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for Cedarvale came from an uncertain source and they still need to be verified:<5>
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cedarvale
- Jump to TripAdvisor's Tourism page for Cedarvale<4>
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for Hagwilget
- Hagwilget lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<3> to the northeast of Andimaul
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hagwilget
TripAdvisor Tourism Pages for Andimaul ...
Looking for more information about Andimaul? A wonderful source is the TripAdvisor website. We always start with the TripAdvisor Tourism page, where you can read an overview with links that will help you find lodging, restaurants and attractions.
While we are unaware of a Tourism page that is specific to Andimaul, there are neighboring communities that do have Tourism pages. A map of those communities can be found with our TripAdvisor Page for Andimaul.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in British Columbia
About British Columbia
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Province of British Columbia: https://www.gov.bc.ca/
|<1>||If we encounter the name of what might be a community, our methodology is to add that name to our Gazetteer. For example, we might find a sentence like "He went south past Andimaul and then turned west". While Andimaul could be some kind of landmark, we think that it's more likely to be a community. We've added Andimaul as a placeholder with the hope that we'll be able to add more information in the future.|
Just as a reminder: Our definition of a community is rather broad and includes those places (or areas) where several families lived and had a name which identified that place. For example, you might hear somebody say that they are going over to Mile's to see Pete ... Mile's is just a gas station and a couple of homes at the crossroads. While it might not be on the map, everybody in the area knows it by that name.
Places of interest include buildings at a crossroad, several families clustered in a hollow or maybe the location of a way station. It also includes places like mines, lumber camps, ferry crossings, etc. The community might still exist, is now gone or only existed for just a short period of time.
Also keep in mind that Andimaul could have been on the original document by mistake, misspelled, the original/alternate name of a community that we've listed elsewhere or was placed in the wrong . Sometimes a post office or train station would have a different name than the community where it's located, so two names might be referring to the same community - we're working to straighten it all out.
|<2>||Area code (778) is an overlay for area code (250).|
|<3>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Andimaul) to Point B.Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Andimaul. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 55.1000, Longitude: -127.9500 |
|<4>||While we're fans and frequent users of TripAdvisor, you should know that we're also members of the TripAdvisor affiliate program.|
|<5>||If we have found a location and have questions about the accuracy of our information, we will simply say that the marker is 'in the vicinity'. We are not confident about the location and the position of our marker is only a rough guide. If we have too many doubts about the location, we will not include it in our database.|