When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Browns Ferry.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Browns Ferry. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Browns Ferry.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Tulsa Intl. (TUL/KTUL)
- Dallas Love Fld. (DAL/KDAL)
- Dallas / Fort Worth Intl. (DFW/KDFW)
- Dallas / Fort Worth Intl.
- Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport lies 249 miles [400.7 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Browns Ferry.
- Official website: https://www.dfwairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Texarkana Rgnl. (TXK/KTXK)
- South Arkansas Rgnl. (ELD/KELD)
- Fort Smith Rgnl. (FSM/KFSM)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Meml. Fld. (HOT/KHOT)
- Malvern Muni. (FAA ID: M78)
- Malvern Municipal Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Browns Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Malvern Municipal Airport
- Bearce Airport (FAA ID: 7M3)
- Bearce Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the west of Browns Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bearce Airport
- Mount Ida Muni.
- Mount Ida Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the west of Browns Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Mount Ida Municipal Airport
- Continue List (4 more) ...
- Arkadelphia Muni.
- Arkadelphia Municipal Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the south of Browns Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Arkadelphia Municipal Airport
- Dexter B. Florence Meml. Fld. (ICAO: KM89)
- Gurdon Muni. (FAA ID: 5M8)
- Gurdon Municipal Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the south of Browns Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gurdon Municipal Airport
- Saline County Rgnl. (FAA ID: SUZ)
- Saline County Regional Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Browns Ferry.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saline County Regional Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Arkansas
About Garland County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Browns Ferry. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Garland County: www.garlandcounty.org/
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Browns Ferry), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Browns Ferry) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Browns Ferry. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.4720, Longitude: -93.1249 In this case, the coordinates for Browns Ferry have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).