When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Brighton.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Brighton. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Brighton.
Large Airports ...
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Lambert - St. Louis Intl. (STL/KSTL)
- Nashville Intl. (BNA/KBNA)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Cape Girardeau Rgnl. (CGI/KCGI)
- Tunica Muni. (ICAO: KUTA)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Kirk Fld. (FAA ID: PGR)
- Kirk Field lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> miles to the west of Brighton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kirk Field
- Manila Muni. (FAA ID: MXA)
- Manila Municipal Airport lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Brighton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Manila Municipal Airport
- Kennett Meml. (ICAO: KTKX)
- Jonesboro Muni. (JBR/KJBR)
- Continue List (8 more) ...
- Piggott Muni. (FAA ID: 7M7)
- Piggott Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Brighton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Piggott Municipal Airport
- Arkansas Intl. (ICAO: KBYH)
- Steele Muni. (FAA ID: M12)
- Steele Municipal Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the east of Brighton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Steele Municipal Airport
- Corning Muni. (FAA ID: 4M9)
- Corning Municipal Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Brighton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Corning Municipal Airport
- Blytheville Muni. (ICAO: KHKA)
- Walnut Ridge Rgnl. (ICAO: KARG)
- Osceola Muni. (FAA ID: 7M4)
- Osceola Municipal Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Brighton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Osceola Municipal Airport
- Pocahontas Muni. (FAA ID: M70)
- Pocahontas Municipal Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Brighton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Pocahontas Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Arkansas
About Greene County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Brighton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Brighton), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Brighton) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Brighton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 36.0676, Longitude: -90.3562 In this case, the coordinates for Brighton have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).