Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Brentwood.
Our newspaper information for Brentwood is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Brentwood. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Brentwood. Our list contains 85 papers that were published within 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> of Brentwood.
To keep this list from growing too long, not all of the papers have been listed. We have another list where all the papers have been listed in alphabetical order. The complete list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Brentwood.
Newspapers Neighboring Brentwood ...
The following newspapers were published within 24 miles [38.6 km] of Brentwood.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Brentwood.
- Published In Winslow [Washington County] ...
- The Top (from 1927)
- Years of publication: 1927 to 19??
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 18932617
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Top
- Holdings for: LCCN SN88051175
- The Winslow American (from 1908)
- The Winslow Mirror (from 1908)
- Published In West Fork [Washington County] ...
- The Washington County Observer (from 1972)
- The West Fork News (from 1913)
- Voice Of Satan From Devil's Den (from 1936)
- West Fork Republican (from 1885)
- West Fork Sun (from 1910)
- Published In Elkins [Washington County] ...
- Elkins Graphic (from 1972)
- Published In Prairie Grove [Washington County] ...
- Prairie Grove Enterprise (from 1936)
- Prairie Grove Herald (from 1903)
- The Prairie Grove Banner (from 1887)
- The Prairie Grove News (from 1973)
- The Prairie Grove Weekly Leader (from 1932)
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Published In Fayetteville [Washington County] ...
- We know of 61 newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Fayetteville. The list of those papers is too long to repeat here, but can be found on the Local Newspaper Page for Fayetteville
- We have an extended list that contains all the papers within 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> of Brentwood. This extended list includes all the papers from Fayetteville. The list is sorted by the paper's name. This merged list can be found on the Extended Newspaper Page for Brentwood
- Published In Lincoln [Washington County] ...
- Lincoln Leader (from 1938)
- The Leader (from 1969)
- The Lincoln Leader (from 1974)
- The Lincoln Sun (from 1918)
- The Lincoln Weekly Banner (from 1902)
- Published In Saint Paul [Madison County] ...
- St. Paul Republican (from 1887)
- The Mountain Air (from 1926)
- The St. Paul Mountain Air (from 1894)
- Published In Cass [Franklin County] ...
- Published In Springdale [Washington County] ...
- Springdale Enterprise (from 1881)
- The Arkansas Locomotive (from 1886)
- The Fruit And Farm (from 1899)
- The Morning News (from 1990)
- The Springdale Daily News (from 1898)
- The Springdale Democrat (from 1896)
- The Springdale Evening News (from 1890)
- The Springdale News (from 1887)
- The Springdale Yellow Jacket (from 1883)
- Published In Mulberry [Crawford County] ...
- Crawford County Bulletin (from 1939)
- Crawford County Bulletin (from 1951)
- Crawford County Siftings (from 1902)
- The Crawford County Leader
- The Mulberry Journal (from 1951)
- The Mulberry Times (from 1921)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Arkansas
About Washington County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Brentwood. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Washington County: www.co.washington.ar.us/
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Brentwood) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Brentwood. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 35.8601, Longitude: -94.1071 In this case, the coordinates for Brentwood have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).