When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Boynton.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Boynton. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Boynton.
Large Airports ...
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Lambert - St. Louis Intl. (STL/KSTL)
- Nashville Intl. (BNA/KBNA)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Tunica Muni. (ICAO: KUTA)
- Cape Girardeau Rgnl. (CGI/KCGI)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Manila Muni. (FAA ID: MXA)
- Manila Municipal Airport lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Boynton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Manila Municipal Airport
- Kirk Fld. (FAA ID: PGR)
- Kirk Field lies 15 miles [24.1 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Boynton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Kirk Field
- Arkansas Intl. (ICAO: KBYH)
- Kennett Meml. (ICAO: KTKX)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Blytheville Muni. (ICAO: KHKA)
- Steele Muni. (FAA ID: M12)
- Steele Municipal Airport lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Boynton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Steele Municipal Airport
- Jonesboro Muni. (JBR/KJBR)
- Osceola Muni. (FAA ID: 7M4)
- Osceola Municipal Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Boynton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Osceola Municipal Airport
- Piggott Muni. (FAA ID: 7M7)
- Piggott Municipal Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the north of Boynton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Piggott Municipal Airport
- Marked Tree Muni. (FAA ID: 6M8)
- Marked Tree Municipal Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Boynton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Marked Tree Municipal Airport
- Caruthersville Meml. (FAA ID: M05)
- Caruthersville Memorial Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Boynton.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Caruthersville Memorial Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Arkansas
About Mississippi County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Boynton. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Mississippi County: www.mcagov.com/
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Boynton), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Boynton) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Boynton. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 35.9815, Longitude: -90.2484 In this case, the coordinates for Boynton have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).