When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Booker.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Booker. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Booker.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Tunica Muni. (ICAO: KUTA)
- South Arkansas Rgnl. (ELD/KELD)
- Greenville Intl.
- Greenville International Airport lies 114 miles [183.5 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Booker.
- Official website: https://www.gspairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Greenville International Airport
- Mid Delta Rgnl. (GLH/KGLH)
- Boone Co. Airport (HRO/KHRO)
General Aviation Airports ...
- North Little Rock Muni. (FAA ID: ORK)
- North Little Rock Municipal Airport lies 4 miles [6.4 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Booker.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Little Rock Municipal Airport
- Saline County Rgnl. (FAA ID: SUZ)
- Saline County Regional Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Booker.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saline County Regional Airport
- Dennis F. Cantrell Fld. (FAA ID: CWS)
- Dennis F. Cantrell Field lies 23 miles [37 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Booker.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dennis F. Cantrell Field
- Carlisle Muni. (FAA ID: 4M3)
- Carlisle Municipal Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the east of Booker.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Carlisle Municipal Airport
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Hazen Muni. (FAA ID: 6M0)
- Hazen Municipal Airport lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<2> miles to the east of Booker.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hazen Municipal Airport
- Sheridan Muni. (FAA ID: 9M8)
- Sheridan Municipal Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Booker.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Sheridan Municipal Airport
- Stuttgart Muni. (ICAO: KSGT)
- Morrilton Muni. (FAA ID: BDQ)
- Morrilton Municipal Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Booker.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Morrilton Municipal Airport
- Searcy Muni. (ICAO: KSRC)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Arkansas
About Pulaski County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Booker. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Pulaski County: www.co.pulaski.ar.us/
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Booker), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Booker) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Booker. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Booker
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Booker. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 34.7966, Longitude: -92.1961