When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Bonanza.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Bonanza. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Bonanza.
Large Airports ...
- Tulsa Intl. (TUL/KTUL)
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Will Rogers World Airport (OKC/KOKC)
- Dallas Love Fld. (DAL/KDAL)
- Dallas / Fort Worth Intl. (DFW/KDFW)
- Dallas / Fort Worth Intl.
- Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport lies 220 miles [354.1 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Bonanza.
- Official website: https://www.dfwairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Fort Smith Rgnl. (FSM/KFSM)
- Northwest Arkansas Rgnl. (ICAO: KXNA)
- Boone Co. Airport (HRO/KHRO)
- Branson Meml. (ICAO: KBBG)
General Aviation Airports ...
- South Fort Smith Muni.
- South Fort Smith Municipal Airport lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Bonanza.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on South Fort Smith Municipal Airport
- Robert S. Kerr Airport (ICAO: KRKR)
- Heavener Muni.
- Heavener Municipal Airport lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Bonanza.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Heavener Municipal Airport
- Sallisaw Muni. (ICAO: KJSV)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Waldron Muni. (FAA ID: M27)
- Waldron Municipal Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Bonanza.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Waldron Municipal Airport
- Booneville Muni. (FAA ID: 4M2)
- Booneville Municipal Airport lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the east of Bonanza.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Booneville Municipal Airport
- Stigler Muni. (ICAO: KGZL)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Arkansas
About Sebastian County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bonanza. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Sebastian County: www.sebastiancountyonline.com/
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bonanza), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bonanza) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bonanza. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bonanza
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bonanza. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 35.2341, Longitude: -94.4279 In this case, the coordinates for Bonanza have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).