When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Bodcaw.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Bodcaw. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Bodcaw.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Dallas Love Fld. (DAL/KDAL)
- Dallas / Fort Worth Intl. (DFW/KDFW)
- Dallas / Fort Worth Intl.
- Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport lies 214 miles [344.4 km]<2> miles to the west of Bodcaw.
- Official website: https://www.dfwairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Tulsa Intl. (TUL/KTUL)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Texarkana Rgnl. (TXK/KTXK)
- South Arkansas Rgnl. (ELD/KELD)
- Shreveport Rgnl. (SHV/KSHV)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Hope Muni. (FAA ID: M18)
- Hope Municipal Airport lies 18 miles [29 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Bodcaw.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hope Municipal Airport
- Stephens - Ouachita Co. Airport
- Stephens - Ouachita County Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Bodcaw.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stephens - Ouachita County Airport
- Magnolia Muni. (FAA ID: AGO)
- Magnolia Municipal Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Bodcaw.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Magnolia Municipal Airport
- Gurdon Muni. (FAA ID: 5M8)
- Gurdon Municipal Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Bodcaw.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gurdon Municipal Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Harrell Fld. (ICAO: KCDH)
- Springhill Airport (FAA ID: SPH)
- Springhill Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the south of Bodcaw.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Springhill Airport
- Howard Co. Airport (FAA ID: M77)
- Howard County Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Bodcaw.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Howard County Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Arkansas
About Nevada County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bodcaw. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Nevada County: www.co.nevada.ar.us/
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bodcaw), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Bodcaw) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bodcaw. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bodcaw
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bodcaw. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.5590, Longitude: -93.4070