When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Bluff City.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Bluff City. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Bluff City.
Large Airports ...
- Little Rock National Airport (LIT/KLIT)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Dallas Love Fld. (DAL/KDAL)
- Tulsa Intl. (TUL/KTUL)
- Dallas / Fort Worth Intl. (DFW/KDFW)
- Dallas / Fort Worth Intl.
- Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport lies 232 miles [373.4 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Bluff City.
- Official website: https://www.dfwairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- South Arkansas Rgnl. (ELD/KELD)
- Texarkana Rgnl. (TXK/KTXK)
- Shreveport Rgnl. (SHV/KSHV)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Gurdon Muni. (FAA ID: 5M8)
- Gurdon Municipal Airport lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<2> miles to the north of Bluff City.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Gurdon Municipal Airport
- Stephens - Ouachita Co. Airport
- Stephens - Ouachita County Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Bluff City.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Stephens - Ouachita County Airport
- Harrell Fld. (ICAO: KCDH)
- Arkadelphia Muni.
- Arkadelphia Municipal Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the north of Bluff City.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Arkadelphia Municipal Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Dexter B. Florence Meml. Fld. (ICAO: KM89)
- Hope Muni. (FAA ID: M18)
- Hope Municipal Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the west of Bluff City.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hope Municipal Airport
- Magnolia Muni. (FAA ID: AGO)
- Magnolia Municipal Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Bluff City.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Magnolia Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Arkansas Community
About Nevada County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Bluff City. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Nevada County: www.co.nevada.ar.us/
The official website for State of Arkansas: https://portal.arkansas.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Bluff City), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Bluff City) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Bluff City. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Bluff City
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Bluff City. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.7209, Longitude: -93.1321 In this case, the coordinates for Bluff City have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).