When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Searcy Farms.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Searcy Farms. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Searcy Farms.
Large Airports ...
- Birmingham Intl. (BHM/KBHM)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Hartsfield - Jackson Intl. (ATL/KATL)
- Nashville Intl. (BNA/KBNA)
- Pensacola Rgnl. (PNS/KPNS)
- Northwest Florida Rgnl. (VPS/KVPS)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Tuscaloosa Rgnl. (TCL/KTCL)
- Northwest Alabama Rgnl. (MSL/KMSL)
- Huntsville Intl. (HSV/KHSV)
- Montgomery Rgnl. (MGM/KMGM)
General Aviation Airports ...
- North Pickens Airport (FAA ID: 3M8)
- North Pickens Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the west of Searcy Farms.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on North Pickens Airport
- Richard Arthur Fld. (FAA ID: M95)
- Richard Arthur Field lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Searcy Farms.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richard Arthur Field
- Walker Co. Airport (FAA ID: JFX)
- Walker County Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Searcy Farms.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Walker County Airport
- George Downer Airport (FAA ID: AIV)
- George Downer Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Searcy Farms.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on George Downer Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Bessemer Airport (FAA ID: EKY)
- Bessemer Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the east of Searcy Farms.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bessemer Airport
- Eutaw Muni. (FAA ID: 3A7)
- Eutaw Municipal Airport lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Searcy Farms.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Eutaw Municipal Airport
- Lamar Co. Airport (FAA ID: M55)
- Lamar County Airport lies 42 miles [67.6 km]<2> miles to the northwest of Searcy Farms.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lamar County Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community within Alabama
About Tuscaloosa County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Searcy Farms. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Tuscaloosa County: www.co.tuscaloosa.al.us/
The official website for State of Alabama: https://www.alabama.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Searcy Farms), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Searcy Farms) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Searcy Farms. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.4043, Longitude: -87.6111 In this case, the coordinates for Searcy Farms have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).