When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Sealy Springs.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Sealy Springs. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Sealy Springs.
Large Airports ...
- Northwest Florida Rgnl. (VPS/KVPS)
- Pensacola Rgnl. (PNS/KPNS)
- Hartsfield - Jackson Intl. (ATL/KATL)
- Birmingham Intl. (BHM/KBHM)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Dothan Rgnl. (DHN/KDHN)
- Panama City - Bay County Intl. (PFN/KPFN)
- Tallahassee Rgnl. (TLH/KTLH)
- Southwest Georgia Rgnl. (ABY/KABY)
- Columbus Metro Airport (CSG/KCSG)
- Montgomery Rgnl. (MGM/KMGM)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Marianna Muni. (ICAO: KMAI)
- Tri-Co. Airport (FAA ID: 1J0)
- Tri-County Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Sealy Springs.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tri-County Airport
- Headland Muni. (FAA ID: 0J6)
- Headland Municipal Airport lies 22 miles [35.4 km]<2> miles to the north of Sealy Springs.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Headland Municipal Airport
- Donalsonville Muni. (FAA ID: 17J)
- Donalsonville Municipal Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the east of Sealy Springs.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Donalsonville Municipal Airport
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Blackwell Fld. (FAA ID: 71J)
- Blackwell Field lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Sealy Springs.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Blackwell Field
- Geneva Muni. (FAA ID: 33J)
- Geneva Municipal Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the west of Sealy Springs.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Geneva Municipal Airport
- Altha Intl.
- Altha International Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Sealy Springs.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Altha International Airport
- Early Co. Airport (ICAO: KBIJ)
- Calhoun Co. Airport (FAA ID: F95)
- Calhoun County Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Sealy Springs.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Calhoun County Airport
- Abbeville Muni. (FAA ID: 0J0)
- Abbeville Municipal Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the north of Sealy Springs.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Abbeville Municipal Airport
- Enterprise Muni. (FAA ID: EDN)
- Enterprise Municipal Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Sealy Springs.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Enterprise Municipal Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Alabama
About Houston County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Sealy Springs. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Houston County: www.houstoncounty.org/
The official website for State of Alabama: https://www.alabama.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Sealy Springs), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Sealy Springs) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Sealy Springs. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 31.0368, Longitude: -85.3088 In this case, the coordinates for Sealy Springs have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).