Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Sardis.
Our newspaper information for Sardis is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Sardis. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Sardis. Our list contains 57 papers that were published within 25 miles [40.2 km]<1> of Sardis.
Newspapers Neighboring Sardis ...
The following newspapers were published within 25 miles [40.2 km] of Sardis.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Sardis.
- Published In Chapman [Butler County] ...
- Lumbering Along (from 1951)
- Published In Greenville [Butler County] ...
- Greenville Advocate (from 1873)
- Greenville Weekly Advocate (from 18??)
- Greenville Weekly Observer (from 186?)
- Southern Messenger (from 185?)
- The Daily Echo (from 1880)
- The Greenville Advocate (from 1865)
- The Greenville Ledger (from 1914)
- The Independent Thinker (from 1872)
- The Living Truth (from 1891)
- The South Alabamian (from 1869)
- The South Alabamian (from 1847)
- The South Alabamian (from 1869)
- The Spirit Of The Times (from 1879)
- The Voice (from 1880)
- The Weekly Echo (from 1880)
- Published In Georgiana [Butler County] ...
- The Butler County News (from 1911)
- The Red Level Journal (from 1935)
- Published In Luverne [Crenshaw County] ...
- Advocate Of Truth (from 19??)
- Crenshaw County Banner (from 1946)
- Crenshaw County Critic (from 1902)
- Crenshaw County News (from 1907)
- Luverne Enterprise (from 188?)
- Luverne Gleaner (from 189?)
- The Crenshaw County Democrat (from 1933)
- The Luverne Democrat (from 1932)
- The Luverne Journal (and News) (from 1953)
- The Luverne Journal And The Crenshaw County News (from 1927)
- The Luverne Journal (from 1896)
- The Luverne Journal (from 1949)
- The People's Advocate (from 1892)
- The Sentinel (from 19??)
- Published In Fort Deposit [Lowndes County] ...
- Fort Deposit Clarion (from 1916)
- Fort Deposit Vindicator (from 1897)
- The Fort Deposit Mail (from 1900)
- The Lowndes Signal (from 1925)
- The Reflector (from 190?)
- Published In Andalusia [Covington County] ...
- Andalusia Daily Star (from 1923)
- People's Gazette (from 1902)
- The Andalusia Gazette (from 190?)
- The Andalusia News (from 1904)
- The Andalusia Standard (from 1914)
- The Andalusia Star-News (from 1948)
- The Andalusia Star (from 1909)
- The Andalusia Star (from 1926)
- The Andalusia Times (from 190?)
- The County Paper (from 1897)
- The Covington County Appeal (from 1909)
- The Covington Cresent (from 1897)
- The Covington Dispatch (from 1951)
- The Covington Enterprise (from 1900)
- The Covington Expositor (from 1898)
- The Covington News (from 1899)
- The Covington News (from 1924)
- The Covington Times (from 188?)
- The Covington Times (from 1899)
- The New Era (from 1904)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alabama
About Butler County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Sardis. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Alabama: https://www.alabama.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Sardis) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Sardis. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 31.6799, Longitude: -86.5066 In this case, the coordinates for Sardis have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).