When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Robbins Crossroads.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Robbins Crossroads. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Robbins Crossroads.
Large Airports ...
- Birmingham Intl. (BHM/KBHM)
- Hartsfield - Jackson Intl. (ATL/KATL)
- Nashville Intl. (BNA/KBNA)
- Memphis Intl. (MEM/KMEM)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS/KTYS)
- Pensacola Rgnl. (PNS/KPNS)
- Northwest Florida Rgnl. (VPS/KVPS)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Tuscaloosa Rgnl. (TCL/KTCL)
- Huntsville Intl. (HSV/KHSV)
- Northwest Alabama Rgnl. (MSL/KMSL)
- Roanoke Muni. (FAA ID: 7A5)
- Roanoke Municipal Airport lies 102 miles [164.2 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Robbins Crossroads.
- Official website: https://www.flyroa.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Roanoke Municipal Airport
- Montgomery Rgnl. (MGM/KMGM)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Walker Co. Airport (FAA ID: JFX)
- Walker County Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Robbins Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Walker County Airport
- Bessemer Airport (FAA ID: EKY)
- Bessemer Airport lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Robbins Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bessemer Airport
- Addison Muni. (FAA ID: 2A8)
- Addison Municipal Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Robbins Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Addison Municipal Airport
- Winston Co. Airport (FAA ID: 3M2)
- Double Springs - Winston County Airport lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Robbins Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Double Springs - Winston County Airport
- Continue List (6 more) ...
- Folsom Fld. (3A1/K3A1)
- Robbins Fld. (FAA ID: 20A)
- Robbins Field lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Robbins Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Robbins Field
- Shelby Co. Airport (ICAO: KEET)
- St. Clair Co. Airport (FAA ID: PLR)
- Saint Clair County Airport lies 44 miles [70.8 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Robbins Crossroads.
- Official website: www.plrairport.com/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saint Clair County Airport
- Rountree Fld. (FAA ID: 5M0)
- Rountree Field lies 46 miles [74 km]<2> miles to the north of Robbins Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rountree Field
- Richard Arthur Fld. (FAA ID: M95)
- Richard Arthur Field lies 47 miles [75.6 km]<2> miles to the west of Robbins Crossroads.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Richard Arthur Field
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alabama
About Jefferson County
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Robbins Crossroads. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Jefferson County: www.jeffcointouch.com/
The official website for State of Alabama: https://www.alabama.gov/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Robbins Crossroads), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Robbins Crossroads) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Robbins Crossroads. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Robbins Crossroads
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Robbins Crossroads. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 33.7347, Longitude: -86.9950