Below are the newspapers that have been published in the vicinity of Lenox.
Our newspaper information for Lenox is based on data taken from the Chronicling America website. For more information, please see our description of the Chronicling America website.
We don't know of any newspapers that were published in the immediate area of Lenox. That said, we do have a list of papers that were published in the broader area surrounding Lenox. Our list contains 51 papers that were published within 27 miles [43.5 km]<1> of Lenox.
Newspapers Neighboring Lenox ...
The following newspapers were published within 27 miles [43.5 km] of Lenox.
The papers have been grouped by the community in which they were published, with the communities listed in order of their distance from Lenox.
- Published In Sparta [Conecuh County] ...
- The Spartan (from 1856)
- The first year of publication was in 1856, with an unknown end date
- Locate a copy thru WorldCat: OCLC 12725491
- Locate a copy thru the Library of Congress:
- Catalog Card for The Spartan
- Holdings for: LCCN SN85045033
- Published In Frisco City [Monroe County] ...
- The Frisco City Sun (from 1950)
- Published In Monroeville [Monroe County] ...
- The Monroe Argus (from 1897)
- The Monroe Current Event (from 1919)
- The Monroe Democrat (from 1896)
- The Monroe Journal (from 19??)
- The Monroe News (from 1900)
- Published In Evergreen [Conecuh County] ...
- Conecuh-Escambia Star (from 18??)
- Evergreen Enterprise (from 1918)
- Evergreen News (from 187?)
- The Conecuh Post (from 193?)
- The Conecuh Record (from 1895)
- The Courant (from 1895)
- The Evergreen Courant (from 1896)
- The Evergreen Observer (from 18??)
- The Evergreen Star (from 187?)
- The Evergreen Star (from 189?)
- The Star (from 1888)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Published In Brewton [Escambia County] ...
- Brewton Banner (from 1886)
- Brewton Blade (from 1881)
- Escambia Banner (from 1883)
- The Banner (from 1884)
- The Brewton Leader (from 1892)
- The Brewton Standard (from 1906)
- The Escambia And Baldwin Times (from 188?)
- The Independent (from 1986)
- The Laborer's Banner (from 1900)
- The Pine Belt News (from 1894)
- The Standard Gauge (from 1887)
- Published In Claiborne [Monroe County] ...
- Claiborne Gazette (from 1824)
- Claiborne Herald (from 1828)
- Monroe Eagle (from 186?)
- Southern Champion (from 185?)
- The Chronicle (from 18??)
- The Claiborne Southerner (from 1861)
- The Claiborne Southerner (from 185?)
- Published In Flomaton [Escambia County] ...
- Flomaton News (from 192?)
- The Escambia County News (from 193?)
- The Flomaton Enterprise (from 1908)
- The Flomaton Journal (from 1935)
- The Tri-City Ledger (from 1971)
- Published In Jay [Santa Rosa County] ...
- The Esca-Rosa Journal (from 1963)
- The Esca-Rosa Press (from 1963)
- The Jay Tribune (from 1938)
- The Tri-County Gazette (from 1951)
- The Tri-County Journal (from 1959)
- Published In Atmore [Escambia County] ...
- The Atmore Advance (from 1927)
- The Atmore Record (from 1912)
- The Atmore Spectrum (from 1903)
- The Escambia Record (from 192?)
- The News Journal (from 198?)
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Alabama
About Conecuh County
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Chronicling America
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Lenox. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Alabama: https://www.alabama.gov/
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Lenox) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lenox. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Lenox
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lenox. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 31.3366, Longitude: -87.1855 In this case, the coordinates for Lenox have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).