List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Farm Loop (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Anchorage Memorial Park Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Anchorage Memorial Park Cemetery
- The Anchorage Memorial Park Cemetery is a very large cemetery that is located in Anchorage.To be more precise, Anchorage Memorial Park Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Farm Loop.
- Anchorage Memorial Park Cemetery has also been known as:
- Anchorage Municipal Cemetery
- Memorial Park Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Anchorage Memorial Park Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #191762<2>
- Ft. Richardson National Cemetery
- Kashwitna Cemetery
- Memorial To The Missing
- Palmer Pioneer Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Palmer Pioneer Cemetery
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for the Palmer Pioneer Cemetery have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- The Palmer Pioneer Cemetery is located outside and to the northeast of Palmer.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Palmer Pioneer Cemetery
- Pioneer Cemetery
- Sacred Heart Cemetery
- St. John Cathedral Cemetery
- St. Nicholas Orthodox Church Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the St. Nicholas Orthodox Church Cemetery
- St. Nicholas Orthodox Church Cemetery lies 14 miles [22.5 km]<1> to the southwest of Farm Loop.
- St. Nicholas Orthodox Church Cemetery has also been known as:
- Eklutna Village Cemetery
- Old St. Nicholas Russian Orthodox Church Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on St. Nicholas Orthodox Church Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1960291<2>
- Valley Memorial Park
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Valley Memorial Park
- Valley Memorial Park lies 6 miles [9.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Farm Loop.
- Valley Memorial Park has also been known as:
- Butte Cemetery
- Valley Memory Garden
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Valley Memorial Park
- Continue List ...
- Wasilla Aurora Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Wasilla Aurora Cemetery
- The Wasilla Aurora Cemetery is located in Wasilla.More accurately, Wasilla Aurora Cemetery lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the west of Farm Loop.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Wasilla Aurora Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Farm Loop, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Farm Loop to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Farm Loop.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Alaska
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for State of Alaska: alaska.gov/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Farm Loop:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for State of Alaska
Links at Family Search:
for State of Alaska
Links at Genealogy Trails:
for State of Alaska
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Farm Loop.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Farm Loop) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Farm Loop. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Farm Loop
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|