List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Broadmoor (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Birch Hill Cemetery
- Clay Street Cemetery
- Indian Cemetery
- Note: The GPS coordinates that we are using for the Indian Cemetery have been provided by the GNIS.<3> The coordinates still need to be verified.
- Indian Cemetery lies 32 miles [51.5 km]<1> to the west of Broadmoor.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Indian Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Indian Cemetery
- Nenana North Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Nenana North Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- The Nenana North Cemetery is located outside and to the north of Nenana.
- Stated another way, Nenana North Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the southwest of Broadmoor.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Nenana North Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Nenana North Cemetery
- Northern Lights Memorial Cemetery
- Pleasant Valley Cemetery
- Resurrection Ground Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Resurrection Ground Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Resurrection Ground Cemetery lies 10 miles [16.1 km]<1> to the east of Broadmoor.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Resurrection Ground Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Resurrection Ground Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2504524<2>
- Salcha Community Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Salcha Community Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<4>
- Salcha Community Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the southeast of Broadmoor.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Salcha Community Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Salcha Community Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2266692<2>
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Broadmoor, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Broadmoor to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Broadmoor.
Other Roadside Stops ...
The Communities of Alaska
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Broadmoor. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for State of Alaska: alaska.gov/
Working on your genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Broadmoor:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for State of Alaska
Links at Family Search:
for State of Alaska
Links at Genealogy Trails:
for State of Alaska
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Broadmoor.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Broadmoor) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Broadmoor. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 64.8239, Longitude: -147.8758 In this case, the coordinates for Broadmoor have been provided by the Geographic Names Information System (GNIS).
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||The location has been supplied by the Geographic Names Information System - which is maintained by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS). While these values should be definitive, we have found that accuracy can vary and you should double-check the location if accuracy is required.|
|<4>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|