List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Point Alison (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alexander First Nations Cemetery
- All Saints Cemetery
- Barrhead Community Cemetery
- Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- The Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery is located 8 miles [12.9 km]<1> to the north of Barrhead.
- More accurately, Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km] to the north of Point Alison.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Belvedere Community Church / All Saints Cemetery
- Berrymoor Cemetery
- Breton Cemetery
- Bunker Hill Cemetery
- Burtonsville Cemetery
- Calmar Community Cemetery
- Darwell Cemetery
- Darwell Cemetery lies 9 miles [14.5 km]<1> to the northwest of Point Alison.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Darwell Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Darwell Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Duffield Cemetery
- Edmonton Municipal Cemetery
- Epiphany Lutheran of Sion Cemetery
- Evansburg Cemetery
- Evansburg Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the northwest of Point Alison.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Evansburg Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Evansburg Cemetery
- Fisherton Cemetery
- Forest Hill Cemetery
- Heatherdown United Church Cemetery
- Highvale Cemetery
- Holy Trinity RC Cemetery
- Inga Community Cemetery
- Keephills Cemetery
- Lac Ste. Anne Cemetery
- Manola Cemetery
- Mayerthorpe Cemetery
- Mosside Agnes United Church Cemetery
- Our Lady of Lourdes Cemetery
- Peace Cemetery
- Poynter Memorial Cemetery
- Ressurection Park Cemetery
- Rich Valley Cemetery
- Rocky Rapids Cemetery
- Rosehill Cemetery
- Rosehill Cemetery lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<1> to the east of Point Alison.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Rosehill Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosehill Cemetery
- St. Albert RC Cemetery
- St. Dominic RC Cemetery
- St. Joachim Cemetery
- St. John Anglican Cemetery
- St. John Evangelist Cemetery
- St. Luke's Anglican of Sion Cemetery
- Sion United Church Cemetery
- Smithfield Cemetery
- South Park Cemetery
- Tomahawk Cemetery
- Wabamun Cemetery
- Westlawn Memorial Gardens
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Point Alison, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Point Alison to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Point Alison.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Point Alison. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Point Alison:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Point Alison.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Point Alison) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Point Alison. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Point Alison
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Point Alison. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.5500, Longitude: -114.4833
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|