When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Nobleford.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Nobleford. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Nobleford.
Large Airports ...
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Kelowna Intl. (YLW/CYLW)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lethbridge Co. Airport (YQL/CYQL)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YQL ICAO: CYQL
- Lethbridge County Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Nobleford.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lethbridge County Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Medicine Hat Airport (YXH/CYXH)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Fort Macleod Airport (FAA ID: CEY3)
- Fort Macleod Airport lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Nobleford.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Fort Macleod Airport
- Claresholm Industrial Airport (FAA ID: CEJ4)
- Claresholm Industrial Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Nobleford.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Claresholm Industrial Airport
- Vulcan Airport (FAA ID: CFX6)
- Vulcan Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Nobleford.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vulcan Airport
- Taber Airport (FAA ID: CED5)
- Taber Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the east of Nobleford.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Taber Airport
- Vauxhall Airport (FAA ID: CEN6)
- Vauxhall Airport lies 44 miles [70.8 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Nobleford.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vauxhall Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Nobleford. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Nobleford), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Nobleford) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Nobleford. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Nobleford
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Nobleford. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 49.8833, Longitude: -113.0500