List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Neutral Hills (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alliance Cemetery
- Alliance Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the west of Neutral Hills.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alliance Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alliance Cemetery
- Amisk Park Luteran Cemetery
- Bethany Lutheran Cemetery
- Brown Family Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Brown Family Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Brown Family Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the north of Neutral Hills.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brown Family Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brown Family Cemetery
- Cadogan Cemetery
- Cadogan Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the east of Neutral Hills.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cadogan Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadogan Cemetery
- Cadogan Lutheran Cemetery
- Cadogan West Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Cadogan West Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Cadogan West Cemetery lies 24 miles [38.6 km]<1> to the east of Neutral Hills.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Cadogan West Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cadogan West Cemetery
- Coronation Town Cemetery
- Czar Lutheran Cemetery
- Fairfield Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- High Mound Cemetery
- Home Valley Cemetery
- Lakeroad Cemetery
- Lakeroad Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the southeast of Neutral Hills.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lakeroad Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lakeroad Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Markham Cemetery
- Merna United Church Cemetery
- Provost Cemetery
- Provost Mennonite Cemetery
- Rosenheim Cemetery
- St. Andrew RC Cemetery
- Sardis Lutheran Cemetery
- Setting Sun Cemetery
- Skyline Lutheran Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Neutral Hills, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Neutral Hills to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Neutral Hills.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Communities in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Neutral Hills. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? We always start with these websites when searching in and around the area of Neutral Hills:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Neutral Hills.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Neutral Hills) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Neutral Hills. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Neutral Hills
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Neutral Hills. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.2375, Longitude: -110.9424
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|