When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Neutral Hills.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Neutral Hills. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Neutral Hills.
Large Airports ...
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- John G. Diefenbaker Intl. (YXE/CYXE)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YXE ICAO: CYXE
- Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport lies 179 miles [288.1 km]<2> miles to the east of Neutral Hills.
- Official website: https://skyxe.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Viking Airport (FAA ID: CEE8)
- Viking Airport lies 71 miles [114.3 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Neutral Hills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Viking Airport
- Lloydminster Airport (YLL/CYLL)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Consort Airport (FAA ID: CFG3)
- Consort Airport lies 17 miles [27.4 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Neutral Hills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Consort Airport
- Coronation Airport (YCT/CYCT)
- Provost Airport (FAA ID: CEH6)
- Provost Airport lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Neutral Hills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Provost Airport
- Hardisty Airport (FAA ID: CEA5)
- Hardisty Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Neutral Hills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hardisty Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Wainwright Airport (YWV/CYWV)
- Castor Airport (FAA ID: CER2)
- Castor Airport lies 41 miles [66 km]<2> miles to the west of Neutral Hills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Castor Airport
- Macklin Airport (FAA ID: CJJ8)
- Macklin Airport lies 43 miles [69.2 km]<2> miles to the east of Neutral Hills.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Macklin Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Neutral Hills. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Neutral Hills), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Neutral Hills) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Neutral Hills. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Neutral Hills
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Neutral Hills. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.2375, Longitude: -110.9424