When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Nestow.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Nestow. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Nestow.
Large Airports ...
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
General Aviation Airports ...
- Westlock Airport (FAA ID: CES4)
- Westlock Airport lies 8 miles [12.9 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Nestow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Westlock Airport
- Barrhead Airport (FAA ID: CEP3)
- Barrhead Airport lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Nestow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Barrhead Airport
- Boyle Airport (FAA ID: CFM7)
- Boyle Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Nestow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Boyle Airport
- Athabasca Airport (ICAO: CYWM)
- Continue List (5 more) ...
- Edmonton / Villeneuve Airport (ZVL/CZVL)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: ZVL ICAO: CZVL
- Edmonton / Villeneuve Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Nestow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edmonton / Villeneuve Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Edmonton / Josephburg Airport (FAA ID: CFB6)
- Edmonton / Josephburg Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Nestow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edmonton / Josephburg Airport
- Edmonton City Centre Airport (YXD/CYXD)
- Chipman Airport (FAA ID: CFU3)
- Chipman Airport lies 53 miles [85.3 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Nestow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chipman Airport
- Cooking Lake Airport (FAA ID: CEZ3)
- Edmonton / Cooking Lake Airport lies 59 miles [95 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Nestow.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edmonton / Cooking Lake Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Nestow. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Nestow), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Nestow) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Nestow. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Nestow
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Nestow. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.2394, Longitude: -113.5936