List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Namaka (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Acme Cemetery
- The Acme Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the northwest of Acme.
- To be more accurate, Acme Cemetery lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<1> to the north of Namaka.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Acme Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Acme Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2295690<2>
- Airdrie Cemetery
- Bassano Cemetery
- Beisker Level Land Seventh-day Adventist Cemetery
- Blackie Cemetery
- Burnsland Cemetery
- Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- The Chevra Kadisha Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the south of Calgary.
- Stated another way, Chevra Kadisha Cemetery lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<1> to the west of Namaka.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chevra Kadisha Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2263707<2>
- Chinese Cemetery
- Dalemead Cemetery
- Davisburg Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Frankburg Cemetery
- Gleichen Cemetery
- Highwood Cemetery
- Jewish Cemetery
- Jewish Memorial Chapel Cemetery
- Mt. View Mennonite Cemetery
- Mountain View Memorial Gardens
- Okotoks Cemetery
- Queen's Park Cemetery
- Reid Hill Cemetery
- Rocky View Garden of Peace Cemetery
- Rosebud Cemetery
- Rosebud Cemetery lies 28 miles [45.1 km]<1> to the northeast of Namaka.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Rosebud Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rosebud Cemetery
- St. Barnabas Anglican Church Cemetery
- St. Marys Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Cemetery
- St. Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- Saint Mary's Pioneer Cemetery
- Standard Cemetery
- Strathmore Cemetery
- Union Cemetery
- The Union Cemetery is a very large cemetery that is located in Calgary.
- To be more precise, Union Cemetery lies 34 miles [54.7 km]<1> to the west of Namaka.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Union Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Union Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #1804353<2>
- Vulcan Cemetery
- Zion United Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Namaka, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Namaka to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Namaka.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Namaka. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Need help with your genealogy? These are excellent websites to visit when searching in and around the area of Namaka:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Namaka.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Namaka) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Namaka. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Namaka
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Namaka. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.9500, Longitude: -113.2833
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|