When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Mossleigh.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Mossleigh. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Mossleigh.
Large Airports ...
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Kelowna Intl. (YLW/CYLW)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Lethbridge Co. Airport (YQL/CYQL)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YQL ICAO: CYQL
- Lethbridge County Airport lies 78 miles [125.5 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Mossleigh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lethbridge County Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Red Deer Rgnl. (YQF/CYQF)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Vulcan Airport (FAA ID: CFX6)
- Vulcan Airport lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<2> miles to the south of Mossleigh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vulcan Airport
- High River Airport (FAA ID: CEN4)
- High River Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the west southwest of Mossleigh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on High River Airport
- Cheadle Airport (FAA ID: CFQ4)
- Cheadle Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Mossleigh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Cheadle Airport
- Strathmore Airport (FAA ID: CDJ5)
- Strathmore (D. J. Murray) Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Mossleigh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Strathmore (D. J. Murray) Airport
- Bassano Airport (FAA ID: CEN2)
- Bassano Airport lies 37 miles [59.5 km]<2> miles to the east of Mossleigh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Bassano Airport
- Rockyford Airport (FAA ID: CFC6)
- Rockyford Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the north northeast of Mossleigh.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rockyford Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Mossleigh. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Mossleigh), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Mossleigh) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Mossleigh. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Mossleigh
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Mossleigh. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 50.7167, Longitude: -113.3167