List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Lloydminster (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Albion Cemetery
- Albion Cemetery lies 20 miles [32.2 km]<1> to the northeast of Lloydminster.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Albion Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Albion Cemetery
- Auburndale Cemetery
- Brady Cemetery
- Brady Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the south of Lloydminster.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Brady Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Brady Cemetery
- Butte St. Pierre / Paradise Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Butte St. Pierre / Paradise Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<2>
- Butte St. Pierre / Paradise Cemetery lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<1> to the northeast of Lloydminster.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Butte St. Pierre / Paradise Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Butte St. Pierre / Paradise Cemetery
- Christ Church Anglican / Tring Cemetery
- Dewberry Cemetery
- Holy Rosary RC Cemetery
- Lashburn Cemetery
- The Lashburn Cemetery is located outside and to the north of Lashburn (SK).
- To be more accurate, Lashburn Cemetery lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<1> to the southeast of Lloydminster.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lashburn Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lashburn Cemetery
- Lloydminster Cemetery
- Manitou Memorial Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Marwayne Cemetery
- Normanna Cemetery
- Normanna Cemetery lies 29 miles [46.7 km]<1> to the south of Lloydminster.
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Normanna Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Normanna Cemetery
- Paradise Hill Union Cemetery
- Prospect Valley Cemetery
- St. Barnabus Anglican Cemetery
- St. Luke's Anglican Cemetery
- St. Marguerite / St. Walburg Cemetery
- Shiloh Baptist Church Cemetery
- Vermilion Cemetery
- Zion Lutheran Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Lloydminster, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Lloydminster to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Lloydminster.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Search for a Community located in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
The official website for Lloydminster: www.city.lloydminster.ab.ca/
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Working on your genealogy? We recommend a visit to these websites when searching in and around the area of Lloydminster:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Lloydminster.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Lloydminster) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Lloydminster. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Lloydminster
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Lloydminster. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 53.2716, Longitude: -110.0237
|<2>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|
|<3>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|