List of Neighboring Cemeteries ...
Below are cemeteries that are in the vicinity of Leo (within 40 miles [64.4 km]<1>). The cemeteries are listed in alphabetical order.
The following cemeteries are located in .
- Alliance Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Alliance Cemetery
- The Alliance Cemetery is located outside and to the south of Alliance.Alliance Cemetery lies 35 miles [56.3 km]<1> to the northeast of Leo.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Alliance Cemetery
- Byemoor Cemetery
- Castor Memorial Cemetery
- Coronation Town Cemetery
- Craigmyle Cemetery
- Delburne Cemetery
- Delia Cemetery
- Donalda Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Donalda Cemetery
- The Donalda Cemetery is a large cemetery that is located outside and to the south of Donalda.To be precise, Donalda Cemetery lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<1> to the north of Leo.
- Donalda Cemetery has also been known as:
- Donalda Village Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Donalda Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2454924<2>
- Elnora Cemetery
- Endiang Cemetery
- Continue List ...
- Erskine Cemetery
- Fairview Cemetery
- Forestburg Public Cemetery
- Galahad Cemetery
- Great Bend Cemetery
- Halkirk Cemetery
- Hanna Cemetery
- Lake View Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Lakeview Cemetery
- Lakeview Cemetery lies 21 miles [33.8 km]<1> to the west of Leo.
- Lakeview Cemetery has also been known as:
- Fenn Cemetery
- lake View Cemetery
- Lakeview / Fenn Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lakeview Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2641255<2>
- Liberal Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Liberal Cemetery
- Liberal Cemetery lies 31 miles [49.9 km]<1> to the northwest of Leo.
- Liberal Cemetery has also been known as:
- Liberal Church Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Liberal Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2432001<2>
- Lousana Cemetery
- Markham Cemetery
- Munson Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Omega Cemetery
- Omega Cemetery lies 16 miles [25.7 km]<1> to the north of Leo.
- Omega Cemetery has also been known as:
- Gadsby Cemetery
- Gadsby Omega Cemetery
- Omega Gadsby Cemetery
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Omega Cemetery
- Find-A-Grave: FAG ID #2388936<2>
- Red Willow Cemetery
- Rowley Cemetery
- St. Peter's Lutheran Cemetery
- Sarcee Butte Cemetery
- Spruce Coulee Cemetery
- Tail Creek Cemetery
- Jump to our Gazetteer entry for the Tail Creek Cemetery
- Note: We haven't been able to verify our GPS coordinates for the Tail Creek Cemetery. Although the coordinates have been estimated, they should be in the vicinity.<3>
- Tail Creek Cemetery lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<1> to the northwest of Leo.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tail Creek Cemetery
- Trenville Cemetery
- Woodland Cemetery
- Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church Cemetery
In Closing ...
If you know of any cemeteries that we are missing in the area of Leo, can you supply us with the name of the cemetery, its GPS location, whether the cemetery is still in use or if it is historic (ie- defunct, abandoned, etc.). If it applies, we would also like to learn of any past or alternate names that the cemetery has been known by.
If you don't know the GPS location (ie- the latitude/longitude) of a cemetery, please use our Map Page for Leo to determine the cemetery's position (the instructions for finding the latitude/longitude can be found below the map).
If you need information about a burial or interment, photos, transcripts, how to contact the cemetery or local authorities, please visit our list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Leo.
Other Roadside Stops ...
Find a Community in Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of an official website for Leo. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
Looking for information about genealogy? These are excellent websites to start with when searching in and around the area of Leo:
Links at Cyndi's List:
for Province of Alberta
Links at Family Search:
for Province of Alberta
We have a longer, more detailed list of websites on our Genealogy Helper Page for Leo.
|<1>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Leo) to Point B.If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Leo. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from LeoOur distance measurements begin at a specific point in Leo. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.0556, Longitude: -112.3605 |
|<2>||The Find-a-Grave website is an excellent research tool with information about a cemetery's location and interments. They also offer a forum for their members which can provide additional help. More information about Find-a-Grave can be found on their website: findagrave.com.|
|<3>||An 'estimated' location is one where we have been given GPS coordinates, but are unable to verify the accuracy of those coordinates. That said, we have some confidence that we have placed the marker near the actual location. A typical reason for being unable to verify a location is that it might be on private property or maybe historic and gone without an obvious trace.|