When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Kountry Meadows.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Kountry Meadows. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Kountry Meadows.
Large Airports ...
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Red Deer Rgnl. (YQF/CYQF)
- Viking Airport (FAA ID: CEE8)
- Viking Airport lies 114 miles [183.5 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Viking Airport
General Aviation Airports ...
- Hespero Airport (FAA ID: CFB3)
- Hespero Airport lies 7 miles [11.3 km]<2> miles to the west of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Hespero Airport
- Innisfail Airport (FAA ID: CEM4)
- Innisfail Airport lies 19 miles [30.6 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Innisfail Airport
- Rimbey Airport (FAA ID: CFC7)
- Rimbey Airport lies 25 miles [40.2 km]<2> miles to the north of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rimbey Airport
- Lacombe Airport (FAA ID: CEG3)
- Lacombe Airport lies 26 miles [41.8 km]<2> miles to the east northeast of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Lacombe Airport
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Rocky Mountain House Airport (YRM/CYRM)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YRM ICAO: CYRM
- Rocky Mountain House Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Rocky Mountain House Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
- Olds - Netook Airport (FAA ID: CFK6)
- Olds - Netook Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Olds - Netook Airport
- Ponoka Industrial Airport (FAA ID: CEH3)
- Ponoka Industrial Airport lies 36 miles [57.9 km]<2> miles to the northeast of Kountry Meadows.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Ponoka Industrial Airport
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kountry Meadows. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Kountry Meadows), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Kountry Meadows) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance, we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kountry Meadows. Since we usually use Google Maps, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Kountry Meadows
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kountry Meadows. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 52.3129, Longitude: -114.2784