When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Kikino.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Kikino. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Kikino.
Large Airports ...
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- John G. Diefenbaker Intl. (YXE/CYXE)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YXE ICAO: CYXE
- Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport lies 272 miles [437.7 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Kikino.
- Official website: https://skyxe.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Cold Lake Rgnl. (FAA ID: CEN5)
- Viking Airport (FAA ID: CEE8)
- Viking Airport lies 93 miles [149.7 km]<2> miles to the south of Kikino.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Viking Airport
- Lloydminster Airport (YLL/CYLL)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Lac La Biche Airport (YLB/CYLB)
- Boyle Airport (FAA ID: CFM7)
- Boyle Airport lies 30 miles [48.3 km]<2> miles to the west northwest of Kikino.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Boyle Airport
- St. Paul Airport (ZSP/CEW3)
- Athabasca Airport (ICAO: CYWM)
- Continue List (3 more) ...
- Two Hills Airport (FAA ID: CEL6)
- Two Hills Airport lies 52 miles [83.7 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Kikino.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Two Hills Airport
- Chipman Airport (FAA ID: CFU3)
- Chipman Airport lies 54 miles [86.9 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Kikino.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chipman Airport
- Bonnyville Airport (YBY/CYBF)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Index of Cities, Towns and Villages for Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kikino. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Kikino), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'point-to-point' distance. A straight line distance ignores things like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line drawn from Point A (ie- Kikino) to Point B.|
If you need the driving distance (or directions), we recommend that you use one of the Mapping Services listed on our Map Page for Kikino. Since we usually use Google Maps for our own planning, we've provided the following link for your convenience: Google Map and Driving Directions starting from Kikino
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kikino. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.4440, Longitude: -112.0940