When we're on the road, rather than always picking an airport that is close to our destination, we try to see if there might be another airport that would better fit our travel plans.<1> To help with your planning, the following list of airports is organized by type and proximity to Kahwin.
Please keep in mind that these airports were chosen based on their air-distance from Kahwin. You should check the map and see how accessible they are when considering one airport over another.
For each of the airports listed below, we've linked to websites where detailed information about the airport can be found.
Of the airports that we know about, these are some of the closest to Kahwin.
Large Airports ...
- Edmonton Internationl Airport (YEG/CYEG)
- Calgary Intl. (YYC/CYYC)
- John G. Diefenbaker Intl. (YXE/CYXE)
- Airport Identification Code:
- IATA: YXE ICAO: CYXE
- Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport lies 267 miles [429.7 km]<2> miles to the east southeast of Kahwin.
- Official website: https://skyxe.ca/
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Saskatoon / John G. Diefenbaker International Airport
- Flight Tracking: [FlightAware]
- From SkyVector:
- [Chart] [Terminal Procedures]
Smaller Airports with Scheduled Flights / Air Taxi Service ...
- Viking Airport (FAA ID: CEE8)
- Viking Airport lies 69 miles [111 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Kahwin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Viking Airport
- Cold Lake Rgnl. (FAA ID: CEN5)
- Lloydminster Airport (YLL/CYLL)
General Aviation Airports ...
- Chipman Airport (FAA ID: CFU3)
- Chipman Airport lies 27 miles [43.5 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Kahwin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Chipman Airport
- Two Hills Airport (FAA ID: CEL6)
- Two Hills Airport lies 33 miles [53.1 km]<2> miles to the southeast of Kahwin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Two Hills Airport
- Edmonton / Josephburg Airport (FAA ID: CFB6)
- Edmonton / Josephburg Airport lies 38 miles [61.2 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Kahwin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edmonton / Josephburg Airport
- St. Paul Airport (ZSP/CEW3)
- Continue List (7 more) ...
- Boyle Airport (FAA ID: CFM7)
- Boyle Airport lies 39 miles [62.8 km]<2> miles to the north northwest of Kahwin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Boyle Airport
- Vegreville Airport (FAA ID: CEV3)
- Vegreville Airport lies 40 miles [64.4 km]<2> miles to the south southeast of Kahwin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Vegreville Airport
- Lac La Biche Airport (YLB/CYLB)
- Tofield Airport (FAA ID: CEV7)
- Tofield Airport lies 50 miles [80.5 km]<2> miles to the south southwest of Kahwin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Tofield Airport
- Cooking Lake Airport (FAA ID: CEZ3)
- Edmonton / Cooking Lake Airport lies 54 miles [86.9 km]<2> miles to the southwest of Kahwin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Edmonton / Cooking Lake Airport
- Westlock Airport (FAA ID: CES4)
- Westlock Airport lies 57 miles [91.7 km]<2> miles to the west of Kahwin.
- Jump to Google Maps centered on Westlock Airport
- Athabasca Airport (ICAO: CYWM)
Other Roadside Stops ...
Cities, Towns and Villages of Alberta
Off-the-Road Links ...
Unfortunately, we don't know of a website for Kahwin. If you can help, please contact us through our Feedback Page.
The official website for Province of Alberta: https://www.alberta.ca/
|<1>||When we are planning a trip (for example, to Kahwin), we usually look for the obvious: the choice of airlines that fly into the airport, the number of flights, the connections we have to make, which car rentals are available, etc. We also look for sights and attractions that we might find between any given airport and our destination - we do love exploring. We're willing to fly into a more distant airport if we can get the services and amenities that we like. Even though our choice of airport might be inconvenient to others, it usually gives us a better trip.|
|<2>||Our distances are not driving distances, but are calculated as a 'straight-line' (or point-to-point) distance. A straight line distance ignores obstructions like rivers, canyons, lakes, et cetera - it's truly a line from Point A (ie- Kahwin) to Point B.|
Our distance measurements begin at a specific point in Kahwin. The point we use is located at these GPS coordinates - Latitude: 54.0694, Longitude: -112.3328